Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Props to Miami

  1. -1
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2002
    Posts:
    81
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Props to Miami

    I just wanted to come back on here and give props to Miami for a good season. I think they will lose today, but they still had a better season then my Jets.
    I was on this board during the season talking trash, but I am man enough to admit when I'm wrong.

    I know you people remember me I was #1 Jets Fan who got ban from here.

    Peace out and good luck in the playoffs.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    dolfan06's Avatar
    FinHeaven Elite

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2001
    Posts:
    13,116
    vCash:
    7049
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Re: Props to Miami

    Originally posted by Jets_Rule
    I just wanted to come back on here and give props to Miami for a good season. I think they will lose today, but they still had a better season then my Jets.
    I was on this board during the season talking trash, but I am man enough to admit when I'm wrong.

    I know you people remember me I was #1 Jets Fan who got ban from here.

    Peace out and good luck in the playoffs.
    the two games you beat us every year, don't seem to do you much good!
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2002
    Posts:
    81
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Re: Re: Props to Miami

    Originally posted by dolfan06


    the two games you beat us every year, don't seem to do you much good!
    it did get us in the playoffs.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    dolphan39's Avatar
    Maria & LauRen Aha!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2001
    Posts:
    13,973
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    CT
    Thanks / No Thanks
    and took away the #2 seed from us :cry:
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Don't believe everything you think.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2001
    Posts:
    25,552
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    your six
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Re: Re: Props to Miami

    Originally posted by dolfan06


    the two games you beat us every year, don't seem to do you much good!

    You guys want to ban every person that comes thru here and starts a little crap, and you have a mod, that says some inflammatory comment like this after a "FOOTBALL FAN" comes here and says something nice and completely clean.
    I'm sorry 06, but that's how fights get started with lower forms of life. Luckily Jets Rule seems to be above that.
    Let's remember how we felt the day after The Dolphins' playoff exits over the last few years and give this guy some credit.
    Thanks #1 jets fan.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    dolphan39's Avatar
    Maria & LauRen Aha!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2001
    Posts:
    13,973
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    CT
    Thanks / No Thanks
    IMHO - I did not take '06's comments as him being that serious - it was a light-hearted jab, not personal.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2002
    Posts:
    81
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Re: Re: Re: Props to Miami

    Originally posted by inFINSible



    You guys want to ban every person that comes thru here and starts a little crap, and you have a mod, that says some inflammatory comment like this after a "FOOTBALL FAN" comes here and says something nice and completely clean.
    I'm sorry 06, but that's how fights get started with lower forms of life. Luckily Jets Rule seems to be above that.
    Let's remember how we felt the day after The Dolphins' playoff exits over the last few years and give this guy some credit.
    Thanks #1 jets fan.
    Thank you
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    Don't believe everything you think.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2001
    Posts:
    25,552
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    your six
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by dolphan39
    IMHO - I did not take '06's comments as him being that serious - it was a light-hearted jab, not personal.
    I certainly don't consider you a lower life form. There are ones that would take that comment and make their own in return and before you know it mothers are being dragged into the conversation. I know 06 meant it in a joking manner, he's not a mean spirited person but, others may or may not realize that.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    Don't believe everything you think.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2001
    Posts:
    25,552
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    your six
    Thanks / No Thanks
    06 you may have missed this one yesterday, this is what I was talking about in the other thread.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    dolfan06's Avatar
    FinHeaven Elite

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2001
    Posts:
    13,116
    vCash:
    7049
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

    inFINS.............

    i think you should realize, when somebody comes on this board and talks a little smack, they're gopnna get smacked back. and what i said is not nearly as bad as some of the sigs i've seen. also i don't go out of my way roaming all over the internet looking for trouble. if they come here, i guarantee you, they'll find it!:mad:
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Thanks! Props!
    By Ludacris in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 09:49 AM
  2. props from Rod Woodson for Culpepper and Miami
    By cltchperf in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-20-2006, 08:53 PM
  3. Miami Dolphins receiving props on NFL.com
    By MarksBrothers85 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-09-2005, 12:48 AM
  4. Miami getting props from the NE papers...
    By CpuFan in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-05-2003, 10:24 AM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-14-2003, 05:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •