Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: For my birthday I got.

  1. -1
    The Confessor's Avatar
    Doesnt play well with others

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2004
    Posts:
    8,931
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    In a Van down by the rive
    Thanks / No Thanks

    For my birthday I got.

    Okay, my wife is finally starting to get it. We have been married for just over 5 years, and this year I hit it big for my birthday. I will start with the big stuff.

    1. She let me trade in my grocery-getter (Ford Freestyle) for a Ford F-150 4x4 Lariat Extended cab, AND SHE GOT ME DOLPHINS LICENSE PLATE IN FRONT AND DOLPHINS LICENSE FRAME FOR BACK:rawk:
    2. A brand new stainless steel grill with 4 burners and a side warmer WITH A DOLPHINS GRILL COVER
    3. DOLPHINS SKI HAT
    4. DOLPHINS SUN-GLASSES:biggrin:
    5. DOLPHINS CROAKIE for my DOLPHIN SUNGLASSES
    6. At work I have to wear a badge so I got a DOLPHINS BADGE LANYARD...


    I think I am gonna keep her.... :cuddle:
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    Spray Mucus's Avatar
    Ray Lucas' mom didn't take vitamins

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    6,499
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Southern Cali
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Amazing isn't it... a person who collects things, or a person who has a favorite sports team is the easiest person in the world to shop for...

    Yet people still buy me freakin lame sweaters and tie dye shirts.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    I like whiskey

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    11,370
    vCash:
    1012
    Loc:
    The 415
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spray Mucus View Post
    Amazing isn't it... a person who collects things, or a person who has a favorite sports team is the easiest person in the world to shop for...

    Yet people still buy me freakin lame sweaters and tie dye shirts.
    Well lame sweaters were on the your list.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    cnc66's Avatar
    wiley veteran bad spelur

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2005
    Posts:
    19,550
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    indian river country
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spray Mucus View Post
    Amazing isn't it... a person who collects things, or a person who has a favorite sports team is the easiest person in the world to shop for...

    Yet people still buy me freakin lame sweaters and tie dye shirts.
    chose better comp'ny ?
    18-1 Choke of the Century

    Click on VIP badge to Join
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    like2god's Avatar
    I LOVE FinHeaven

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    5,237
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by azfinfanmang View Post
    Okay, my wife is finally starting to get it. We have been married for just over 5 years, and this year I hit it big for my birthday. I will start with the big stuff.

    1. She let me trade in my grocery-getter (Ford Freestyle) for a Ford F-150 4x4 Lariat Extended cab, AND SHE GOT ME DOLPHINS LICENSE PLATE IN FRONT AND DOLPHINS LICENSE FRAME FOR BACK:rawk:
    2. A brand new stainless steel grill with 4 burners and a side warmer WITH A DOLPHINS GRILL COVER
    3. DOLPHINS SKI HAT
    4. DOLPHINS SUN-GLASSES:biggrin:
    5. DOLPHINS CROAKIE for my DOLPHIN SUNGLASSES
    6. At work I have to wear a badge so I got a DOLPHINS BADGE LANYARD...


    I think I am gonna keep her.... :cuddle:
    Sweet, now you'll have to invite all of us over to break in the new grill

    I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    cnc66's Avatar
    wiley veteran bad spelur

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2005
    Posts:
    19,550
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    indian river country
    Thanks / No Thanks
    does she have any sisters?
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    Majpain's Avatar
    Giants GM

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2005
    Posts:
    15,943
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Alabama
    Thanks / No Thanks
    nice
    Made by YM305



    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    The Confessor's Avatar
    Doesnt play well with others

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2004
    Posts:
    8,931
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    In a Van down by the rive
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cnc66 View Post
    does she have any sisters?
    Yeah, and just like her, they are ALL hotties....and staunch Cowboy fans (She was born and raised on a farm in Northern Texas)
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    I like whiskey

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    11,370
    vCash:
    1012
    Loc:
    The 415
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by azfinfanmang View Post
    Yeah, and just like her, they are ALL hotties....and staunch Cowboy fans (She was born and raised on a farm in Northern Texas)
    Cowboy fans......Ah I'll take 'em anyway. :wink:
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    FINintheMOON's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2005
    Posts:
    4,907
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Catharpin, Va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah... My B-Day was Sunday, 5/6 and I got Dolphins stuff as well! Between my wife and boys I made a haul!!!

    BTW azfinfanmang, Happy B-Day bro!!!

    Props to In Flames for the SICK SIG!
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Its my birthday!
    By Mike13 in forum It's Your Birthday!!
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-23-2005, 12:44 AM
  2. It's My Birthday!!!!!
    By nighttrain76 in forum It's Your Birthday!!
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-11-2005, 08:28 PM
  3. birthday
    By miamikid92 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-09-2005, 11:25 AM
  4. Fins' Birthday 40 ~ Happy Birthday Miami Dolphins ~
    By WooDaviDolphins in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-16-2005, 09:19 PM
  5. Merged: happy birthday Lt. Wharf/ Happy birthday WharfRat
    By TerryTate in forum It's Your Birthday!!
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-18-2004, 11:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •