Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I just found a scorpion in my sink

1. -1
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jerusalem
    Thanks / No Thanks

I just found a scorpion in my sink

It's the first one I've ever seen. It was tiny and I killed it, but man that gave me the willies. :eek:
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Did he sing "Winds of Change" for you?

Oh wait you mean the actual arachnid and not the rock group...

At least you didn't get stung, I hear those things hurt!
    Insert pithy saying here.

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    I wish people understood this

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Earth
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LouPhinFan View Post
    Did he sing "Winds of Change" for you?

Oh wait you mean the actual arachnid and not the rock group...

At least you didn't get stung, I hear those things hurt!
    and kill you to
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    El rey de la Pachacha

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Miamian View Post
    It's the first one I've ever seen. It was tiny and I killed it, but man that gave me the willies. :eek:
    In my parents home in Jacona, Mich. They have scorpions all the time, so when we where kids one of the things we had to do was check if there was anything inside our shoes before putting our shoes on.

Anyways one time I was taking a shower before going out to school to my final chemistry exam (still in middle school) and I was half asleep in the shower, and as I am putting soap on my leg, I realize that I have a scorpion standing on my leg (god knows when or how he got there). Scared I tried to swat him of me, and the scorpion stung me when that happened.

It hurts like hell, it is like you got cut with a sharp piece of glass or something, anyways, Scorpion flew away, my dad came in and killed it, I finished my shower, got dressed, drank a lot of milk (apparently that is good for you when you are stung by a scorpion) and had my throat closed in, and a bit of a head ache, but no real danger (scorpions in my region don't really kill, they just give you a fever and close your throat so it is harder to breathe) anyways, since it was a final exam, my dad decided that there was no way in hell I could miss it.

So Scorpion sting or not, I went and took the Exam, which ended up being the only subject where I did not get a B+ or an A at. My parents yelled at me for doing bad in chemistry.

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Finheaven QB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Charlotte, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I got stung by a Scorpion when I lived in Ocala, FL. Little ******* hurt like hell.

SCall13, Jr.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    I'm on my comma

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Seattle, WA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    yicccccchhhhhhhh.

Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Quelonio View Post
    In my parents home in Jacona, Mich. They have scorpions all the time, so when we where kids one of the things we had to do was check if there was anything inside our shoes before putting our shoes on.

Anyways one time I was taking a shower before going out to school to my final chemistry exam (still in middle school) and I was half asleep in the shower, and as I am putting soap on my leg, I realize that I have a scorpion standing on my leg (god knows when or how he got there). Scared I tried to swat him of me, and the scorpion stung me when that happened.

It hurts like hell, it is like you got cut with a sharp piece of glass or something, anyways, Scorpion flew away, my dad came in and killed it, I finished my shower, got dressed, drank a lot of milk (apparently that is good for you when you are stung by a scorpion) and had my throat closed in, and a bit of a head ache, but no real danger (scorpions in my region don't really kill, they just give you a fever and close your throat so it is harder to breathe) anyways, since it was a final exam, my dad decided that there was no way in hell I could miss it.

So Scorpion sting or not, I went and took the Exam, which ended up being the only subject where I did not get a B+ or an A at. My parents yelled at me for doing bad in chemistry.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    El rey de la Pachacha

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Motion View Post
    well i swated it away, should have written it better. it made sense in my head... carry on.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    well i swated it away, should have written it better. it made sense in my head... carry on.
    I was wondering what kind of hybrid scorpions they have up there.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jerusalem
    Thanks / No Thanks

I guess Mexicans are like Australians according to the Fosters commercials?
    Quote Quote