Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DANG Marlins....

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

DANG Marlins....

What if the Marlins get into the post season.... we will have to deal with a clay infield in the beginning of our season! The Marlins would have to wait till THIS season to get good!
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Animus facit nobilem

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    How bout my man Dontrelle !
    Right now the Marlins have a decent chance to make it to the postseason..The Phillies are self destructing (get Bowa out of there)...Meanwhile the Cards (in dire need of pitching) and the Diamondbacks are gearing up for a wild card run...
    We will know more after today<s deadline...
    Once, after a blast of six or seven yards, Brown was the first to regain his feet. When he got back to the huddle he was blowing hard - but the inert figures of three Giants marked the trail where he had passed, like the breadcrumbs on the forest path of Hansel and Gretel. For mercurial speed, airy nimbleness and explosive violence in one package of undistilled evil, there is no other like Mr. Brown.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Formerly Fiedler for MVP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    A van down by the river
    Thanks / No Thanks
    so be it...you wont sacrifice a few weeks of dirt for a (possible)world series run?

"Ryan Tannehill out-Brady'ed Brady"- DanPatrick
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Ralph Wilson after this season

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I was there, and the stadium was electric. Dontrell was a bit nervous at first, but he got his $hit together quick. Great game, and this is real good guys. Don't complain, cause if the Marlins keep doing good, and start to draw some serious crowds, they'll have better chances of getting their own stadium.
    "OFFSEASON? We don't need no stinking offseason"
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Don't get me wrong... GO MARLINS.... but why would fate deal such a sucky scenario. When was the last time we were SB favorites? I can just see us losing to Houston and Buffalo because of missed FGs or something caused by a clay infield. I'm being paranoid, but you gotta admit the field sucks when the infield is present.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Charlotte, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I am roothing for the marlins. I love Willis, he is a class act.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    town drunk

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ponce Inlet, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If the Marlins continue to do well perhaps they will deflect alot of the media attention that normally would be focused on the 'Phins. I just think that given the usual fast starts by the 'Phins, and the propensity of media outlets to annoint us as Super Bowl favs in the early part of the season, maybe a little less attention early in the year will be a good thing. Less of a chance for the heads to swell and the players to start believing everything written and said about them.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Mad Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by MarinoFan
    I was there, and the stadium was electric. Dontrell was a bit nervous at first, but he got his $hit together quick. Great game, and this is real good guys. Don't complain, cause if the Marlins keep doing good, and start to draw some serious crowds, they'll have better chances of getting their own stadium.
    I was there too. 3rd row & between visitors dugout and home plate. It was awesome and the best Marlins game I have been to since 1997.

I always hated the dirt infields for football, that's why I have always supported the Marlins getting their own stadium so that the Fins can play on a real field the whole year.
    Free Tibet

Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Down with the Fins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah I was there too. It was unbelievable in there. We were up upper deck havin a great time. My friend had a sign that said Dontrelle Willis is my Dad, (he's white). Best baseball environment I've been in in a long time.
    2004- Jets are back!
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    They have been playing great, but this next series we atleast should take 2 out of three agaisnt the Astro... and hopefully the Phillies lose...
    Quote Quote