Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: World of Warcraft Continues to Pwn the PC World

1. -21
    Sporty Don

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Beach, Ca
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I dont think anything will beat WoW, but hopefully AoC or Warhammer are good so people who are tired of WoW, or have moved on can have a new MMO if they want. I'm semi looking forward to Warhammer because I loved DAoC. Still think DAoC had better pvp than WoW, though WoW was probably better overall.

Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DonShula84 View Post
    I dont think anything will beat WoW, but hopefully AoC or Warhammer are good so people who are tired of WoW, or have moved on can have a new MMO if they want. I'm semi looking forward to Warhammer because I loved DAoC. Still think DAoC had better pvp than WoW, though WoW was probably better overall.
    Agreed on the DAoC better PvP. But still a major WoW addict. The game does have serious issues and flaws in class balance and BG design but it is still a ton of fun. Although when I can drag myself away from WoW single player games seems so much better till they are done then back to WoW. I have been playing it since beta.

Hard core PC fan but considering a console for extra geekage. Being ignorant to consoles I have to wonder how well WoW would work on one?

The thought of 10 million people paying Blizz 15 bucks a month...damn. Though it said includes free trial accounts too. But still...damn.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    9-7

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Asheville, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I played Tabula Rasa on my roommates comp. The fighting seems more "twitch" which I like. I just can't stand sitting there and watching my character fight by itself. In no game should you really be able to get up and make a sandwich and come back and still be alive. This is why I cherish UO *tear*. Let's not forget though..the main reason I believe WoW is so successful is because it can run on sub-par computers with ease.

Isn't Blizzard in the process of another MMO? One could only hope for Diablo.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lower Delaware
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinsNCanes View Post
    I played Tabula Rasa on my roommates comp. The fighting seems more "twitch" which I like. I just can't stand sitting there and watching my character fight by itself. In no game should you really be able to get up and make a sandwich and come back and still be alive. This is why I cherish UO *tear*. Let's not forget though..the main reason I believe WoW is so successful is because it can run on sub-par computers with ease.

Isn't Blizzard in the process of another MMO? One could only hope for Diablo.
    Blizz really screwed up by not making Diablo into a MMO. With the success of WOW and Diablo I thought moving Diablo into a MMO direction would have been a natural choice. I would have paid to play that with no 2nd thought. To think about the hours I invested into D2 just makes you sick. At one point I have about 10 accounts going on 16 characters that I played and the other 64 were mules.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    9-7

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Asheville, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducken View Post
    Blizz really screwed up by not making Diablo into a MMO. With the success of WOW and Diablo I thought moving Diablo into a MMO direction would have been a natural choice. I would have paid to play that with no 2nd thought. To think about the hours I invested into D2 just makes you sick. At one point I have about 10 accounts going on 16 characters that I played and the other 64 were mules.
    You mean you didn't dupe like the rest of us? Maybe I'm thinking of the first one. I remember having a booklet of peoples ears written down. It was more or less competetion between friends. Good times...
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lower Delaware
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinsNCanes View Post
    You mean you didn't dupe like the rest of us? Maybe I'm thinking of the first one. I remember having a booklet of peoples ears written down. It was more or less competetion between friends. Good times...
    Never meet anyone who would show me how to dupe without stealing
    But I ran a pindle bot till they got super serious and had my key baned.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    The Id

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Texas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I remember the first one duping was super easy. All you had to do was click on an item to walk up to it and pick it up, then right as you were about to pick it up you clicked on a potion from your belt, which I guess confused the game and turned the potion into whatever it was you had clicked on to pick up.

Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    nj
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Okay I have to ask . What servers do you guys play on? I myself have several 70's on both proudmoore and khaz modan.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    I am Unicron,.Megatron is my slave

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Bael'gun here. I have a 50 Dark Priest. My little brother (same server, same account) has a 70 Elemental Shammy.

2009 Fanhell.com Fantasy Football Champion
    My Adopt-a-Fin is "Big Hit" Tony Bua
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    im on spinebreaker and dark iron...both horde

70 BM hunter, 70 shaman, 62 mage
    Quote Quote