Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect is all about the sex.

1. -1
    Giants GM

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Alabama
    Thanks / No Thanks

Mass Effect is all about the sex.

Made by YM305

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    We need better LBs!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    XB1 Conroller
    Those people are such funpasses. Yes... funpasses.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    United States
    Thanks / No Thanks
    "Yeah, I saw that, it's pretty amazing stuff that leaves NOTHING to the imagination" Actually, it leaves pretty much everything to the imagination.

"If you look at the statistics, who's playing video games? It's adolescent males, not their dads." I'd like to see these "statistics". Is there a source for these mythical statistics?

"The damage is this, we know that all the research shows that violence has a ummmm, desensitizing effect....well sexuality does to. Because this is when the developing mind is happening.....here's how they're seeing women....they're seeing these women as these objects of desire, as these hot bodys...they don't show these women being valued for anything but their sexuality....and it's a man that deciding how many women he wants to be with"........

"Yeah right, and the young boys are going to be choosing not to have sex....that will be what they choose <sarcasm>. Darling I've got to go with the research, and the research says, there's a new new study out of the University of Maryland<BS> right now that says that boys that play video games cannot tell the difference between what they're seeing in video games and what they're seeing in the real world....Let me at him Martha <******* grin>.."

Talk about exaggerating the truth. There's probably 60 seconds of the so called "graphic sex scenes", and about 2 seconds that actually shows bare ***. There is no frontal nudity. I've seen more in TV 14 shows, like the Sarah Connor Chronicles, which BTW is televised on Fox. I saw more sexual content in one episode of the Sarah Connor Chronicles than I did in probably 100 hours of Mass Effect (I've beaten it few times, probably my favorite game of the year).

"Who can argue that Luke Skywalker meets Debbie Does Dallas is a good thing?" You sir are a ____ing tard.

"I'm not sure why it didn't get an adults only rating, that's the highest rating it can have....first of all this board that rates them needs to have their heads examined"

How do these people find work? I wish I could get a job where I don't have to name my sources. Research? Who needs research when I can just talk out of my *** and go by un-named sources?
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Giants GM

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Alabama
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I know man pisses me off. though its not as bad as the bald guy that bashed the game and knew nothing about the game

Geoff owned them.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    United States
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Majpain View Post
    I know man pisses me off. though its not as bad as the bald guy that bashed the game and knew nothing about the game

Geoff owned them.
    Not sure how anyone can claim that Mass Effect has GRAPHIC sex scenes and FULL digital nudity when the ESRB content ratings on the box claims otherwise.

Blood
    Language
    Partial Nudity
    Sexual Themes
    Violence

How much research does that take? Just walk into a ____ing store and pick up the box. Or go to any online store and read the ESRB content ratings there, boom, 30 seconds of research.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Giants GM

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Alabama
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Exactly. Video games will always be the scapegoat.

If there is ever a school shooting they turn to video games.

I guess Hollywood movies have nothing to do with desynthesizing Kids or Teens right?
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    United States
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Exactly. Video games will always be the scapegoat.

If there is ever a school shooting they turn to video games.
    If some nut blows up an abortion clinic and his favorite book is the Bible, are they going to blame the Bible? I think I'll go with blaming the nut.......

I guess Hollywood movies have nothing to do with desynthesizing Kids or Teens right?
    Not if it's a Fox movie or TV show. That's pretty much the reason why nobody in that panel brought up movies. It's the internet, it's gaming, anything to take the blame away from the network they work for.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Giants GM

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Alabama
    Thanks / No Thanks
    EA demands a apology for this broadcast

http://kotaku.com/348187/ea-calls-fo...t-inaccuracies
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    I Pity the Fool

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Houston
    Thanks / No Thanks
    EA demands a apology for this broadcast

http://kotaku.com/348187/ea-calls-fo...t-inaccuracies

Haha nice, this kind of stuff is just a bunch of clueless losers spouting off on crap they have no idea what it is.
    Games are, sadly, a popular scapegoat atm, with people as highly "ranked" as Hil Clinton comeing out in favor of stricter ratings and other measures to limit games.

And sorry, that sex scene was about the most overhyped thing ive heard of. Your average sitcom will show about at much on a regular basis. It told people exactly what it contained on the box, its not the manufacturers fault people cant freaking read anymore.
    Prepare to cast off the lines and set sail for fail!
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pasadena, MD
    Thanks / No Thanks
    All about sex!? Where can I get ahold of a 360 for cheap so I can play this game? J/K

People are tired of blaming TV and movies so now they've put more focus on video games.
    Quote Quote