Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 15 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Merged: Is this season close to being over? / pack it up and pick up a draft pick

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Is this season close to being over?

Yes, it sounds ridiculous, but how many more injuries can we sustain before we just can't recover. Remember, we are only through one preseason game.

The fact that Eddie Moore's career might be over before it has begun just makes me sick to my stomach. Why doesn't this happen to other teams?

Unless things change drastically...137 days left in the Wannestedt regime.
    Robert Hoffman
    Writer
    Finheaven.com
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami,FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i feel you man. Right now the season doesn't look to good. But we gotta have faith in this team. I mean, if it would have been Zach out for the season then we would be in deep doodoo.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

I appreciate that...I haven't lost faith

and I will always support my Dolphins proudly, but I am getting discouraged...this freaking happens every year...

and there is never a suitable explanation why.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami,FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    yea and we've only played one pre-seasoner right.....damn this doesn't look good. Yes i'm discouraged, not just by Moore, but alot of other things too
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Bon vivant

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Illinois
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Is this season close to being over?

Originally posted by Rob hoffman

Unless things change drastically...137 days left in the Wannestedt regime. [/B]
    I understand what you're saying, but of all the things you could possibly pin on Wanny, injuries aren't his fault.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Miss July

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Columbia, SC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Typical Dolfans.. get hyped up about the team not doing so well before the season begins. You people are taking this way harder than you need to. First off, Moores career isnt OVER.. just his season. Second, 85% of the injuries that are current will be fine but the season opener. Better they get injured now than during the season. Dolfans never seem to have the faith in this team. Just stand by your "team", have faith that everything will be fine and it will. You people are making me sick to my stomach with the negativity. BE POSITIVE!!
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami,FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    we haven't lost faith man, we're just discouraged by the injuries...like i said, if it would have been Zach out for the season then we panick.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rochester, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by MissMeth
    Typical Dolfans.. get hyped up about the team not doing so well before the season begins. You people are taking this way harder than you need to. First off, Moores career isnt OVER.. just his season. Second, 85% of the injuries that are current will be fine but the season opener. Better they get injured now than during the season. Dolfans never seem to have the faith in this team. Just stand by your "team", have faith that everything will be fine and it will. You people are making me sick to my stomach with the negativity. BE POSITIVE!!
    While I do agree with you that the season isn't over, it is very discouraging going through this year after year. It just seems that if the Fins are ever to make it to the SB they will be taking the hard road.

But again, in no way is the season over at this point.
    Meet MiniPhreak
    [
    October 2nd, 2003
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Panhandler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by MissMeth

Amen and Amen.. Call 1-800-WAAH or something. Oh, why me. Could be a lot, lot worse. Look at Green Bay, they lost Gilbert Brown and Bryant Westbrook. Have you heard of the suicide rate going up in Green Bay? Take a deep breadth and wait at least until real game 3 or 4 before you start jumping off bridges.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Animus facit nobilem

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't think there is one dolfan who isn't discouraged...
    Players like Corey Jenkins, Jamar Fletcher, Wade Smith, Billy Yates etc.. are going to need to learn fast...
    Other seasoned veterans are going to have to step up as well...

Hey look at the bright side ,at least, it's an early season collapse
    Once, after a blast of six or seven yards, Brown was the first to regain his feet. When he got back to the huddle he was blowing hard - but the inert figures of three Giants marked the trail where he had passed, like the breadcrumbs on the forest path of Hansel and Gretel. For mercurial speed, airy nimbleness and explosive violence in one package of undistilled evil, there is no other like Mr. Brown.
    Quote Quote