Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sen. Kerry Blames Tornados on Global Warming

1. -11
    pofo mofo

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I honestly believe Global Warming is a bunch of bull, and truly despise the ground on which Al Gore walks.

How can he possibly explain the fact that the warmest year on record is 1934, and 4 of the top 10 are in the 30's?

http://www.norcalblogs.com/watts/200...ttest_yea.html

So, I guess we are warming, even though it was warmer 70 years ago?

The other thing I hate is the fact that my niece, and nephew were shown Gore's movie in school like it was a fact, they have no idea there is two sides to the story. My son, and daughter will be going to that same school someday, and if they are still showing that like there is no question to it, I am going to raise hell.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Catharpin, Va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phinfan3411 View Post
    I honestly believe Global Warming is a bunch of bull, and truly despise the ground on which Al Gore walks.

How can he possibly explain the fact that the warmest year on record is 1934, and 4 of the top 10 are in the 30's?

http://www.norcalblogs.com/watts/200...ttest_yea.html

So, I guess we are warming, even though it was warmer 70 years ago?

The other thing I hate is the fact that my niece, and nephew were shown Gore's movie in school like it was a fact, they have no idea there is two sides to the story. My son, and daughter will be going to that same school someday, and if they are still showing that like there is no question to it, I am going to raise hell.
    And this is what I argue against daily... Now with a little latitude here, I want to make a single statement. I know that we are not supposed to talk politics here, but I believe this is a safe statement...

Most of the press is liberal... They only provide what they want you to see and that's it... End of politics...

Too many times people are only tuned into what is being presented to them through the media... I would venture to say that most people will believe what is printed in black and white and not challenge that material.

However, if people REALLY want to understand what is happening to our planet, they MUST look at all evidence that support both sides... IF they did that, they would see that there is not much we can control on this planet other than the politics and arguments around the burning of fossil fuels...

Now while I support that argument and believe that we can find alternative fuel supplies, I am maddened by their approach in presenting it... It is scare tactics to say the least!

Global warming will continue regardless of what we do now... IT is a natural cycle for this planet and there is nothing we can do to stop it!!!

Props to In Flames for the SICK SIG!
    Quote Quote