Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change?

1. -11
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albany, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blissblu8 View Post
    Would it be a drastic change?
    If I had to guess, I would say we would keep the same logo and same colors. The uniforms would be more new-age(Vikings, cardinals, chargers, etc.) which is a change I would be excited about
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    BAKLAVA

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CD13 View Post
    Is this legitimate ? Has the dolphins organization announced anything, or is it coming from the designer company ?

with this i not totally sure. i heard that Wayne was getting mail from fans and such stating they are looking for a change in the uniforms, and even the song played after touchdowns.

all i know is Wayne is looking to possibly change the uniform a bit (possibly going back to the oirigonal colors instead of the darker aqua)... i not heard anything on changing the logo though... i am hoping it stays the same

i am also hoping Nike has nothing to do with the uniform design
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Just a Dolphins Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I would prefer to go back to the early 80's
    I always liked the dark jerseys. I can see the way Mark Clayton used to look.
    There was something about those jerseys that I liked.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thephins.com
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i really hope if a new logo is coming it looks a lot like this

I love that design! who ever made it did an amazing job! something like that would be sick
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chandler, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by I am Bane View Post
    with this i not totally sure. i heard that even the song played after touchdowns.
    That's one thing that does need to change. That "fight song" is ridiculous and outdated as it is. Play it after a win, but not after every score. It's just silly to play that song in a losing effort. I really wish they would just scrap that song altogether.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by I am Bane View Post
    theres been some talk of a new design of the jerseys and pants, which i am fine with.... but i really dont want the helmet logo to change. i like it, and other non-dolphins fans really like it too. its tradition man!!! i love tradition!!!
    IN the article that stated this fact it said they have to give the notice of a uni change a year before it happens in which they did and it should be ready for this year. It said taht our logo is getting a tune up so to say but our jerseys r goin to be diff. The helmet is goin to carry that Panthers line on teh top of it (as that is what they are shooting to do) and the jerseys are goin to have the broncos type of design with our colors obviously. I'm all for a change and we hate the ugliest jersey last year via fans.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albany, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SR 7 View Post
    IN the article that stated this fact it said they have to give the notice of a uni change a year before it happens in which they did and it should be ready for this year. It said taht our logo is getting a tune up so to say but our jerseys r goin to be diff. The helmet is goin to carry that Panthers line on teh top of it (as that is what they are shooting to do) and the jerseys are goin to have the broncos type of design with our colors obviously. I'm all for a change and we hate the ugliest jersey last year via fans.
    Is this for real? Cause that sounds awesome
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chandler, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jt0323 View Post
    i really hope if a new logo is coming it looks a lot like this

I love that design! who ever made it did an amazing job! something like that would be sick
    That is an awesome design!
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I want to go back to the early 70's uniforms.
    Time To Ski

Quote Quote  

10. -20
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Here's an article talking about it from last year. I've seen it on a few sites, but it's been the same info everytime...

It looks like the designer of this years Super Bowl logo has slipped up and leaked a bit of information pertaining to the redesign of the Miami Dolphins and San Diego Chargers logos. The report surfaced in a feature about Shandon Melvin, who grew up in West Virginia and designed this year’s Super Bowl logo. During the interview with Melvin, he slips when talking about the new logo to the reporter. As explained by the reporter…

“Right now he’s working on a new logo for the Dolphins and the Chargers.” Then the reporter adds, “Now, the inside word is that [Melvin] is working on a design update of the iconic NFL logo itself.” Then they cut to an audio clip of Melvin, who confirms the league logo revision: “We’re looking to update our brand just a little bit and to, I would say, refine it.”
    This is the first time the UniWatch Blog has heard about these redesigns of the Phins and Bolts logos. They feel Melvin will incorporate that long-overdue infinite regression into the Miami logo (a dolphin wearing a helmet with a dolphin wearing a helmet with a dolphin, etc.)

http://www.sportech.info/2007/02/02/...new-look-logo/
    Quote Quote