Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change?

1. -71
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The old uni's suck. We need to be look forward. Throw back can look shabby and old. I agree with the guy who posted about the Uni's looking like the Broncos Uni's they look pretty smart. Pin tripes on the leg, the lines over the helmet looking like the Panthers, That would be neat, and look sharper. I like the little pic thats been done of the way they could look. and im almost 90% sure the fins wouldnt do a throw back. especially with the new guy Re designing the uni's/logo. Im excited. i hope it looks Smart, Maybe introduce the Navy Jersey's that you can get with Zach and Williams on, They look good.

My Avatar, has been taken from the un used logo's that the dolphins already registered with the NFL. (slightly adapted but without the England flag bit and the Dolphin on holdin the ball):winkwink:
    Quote Quote  

2. -72
    the future

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolfan32323 View Post
    Could we go back to what we wore against Dallas on Thanksgiving a few years ago?
    when i saw them wearing these uniforms that day, i was floored. i really liked going back to the gray facemasks too.
    here is a website with a couple of pics:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...H_enUS250US250
    Hebrews 13:5

For those who fought for it, FREEDOM has a flavor the protected will never know.
    Quote Quote  

3. -73
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Phoenix, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i really like the grey facemasks i think that should definitely be incorporated in the new uni's...I like those uni's from the dallas thanksgiving game too, except i would like to see em with aqua socks rather than the orange
    Quote Quote  

4. -74
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtywhiteboy View Post
    when i saw them wearing these uniforms that day, i was floored. i really liked going back to the gray facemasks too.
    here is a website with a couple of pics:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...H_enUS250US250

YUK.
    Quote Quote  

5. -75
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by In_Flames View Post
    You mean something like this:

eh i prefer JT's design, it looks better to me. I also agree with JT about what if they dont come out looking like the ones he posted lol cause i really really seem to like the ones he posted. I wouldnt be dissapointed with the ones you showed. They kinda look awkward to me, idk why.

"It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you've got to have is faith and discipline when you're not yet a winner." - Vince Lombardi

Quote Quote  

6. -76
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I want the ones JT had or the old whites that was posted by DWB
    Quote Quote  

7. -77
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alen1 View Post
    eh i prefer JT's design, it looks better to me. I also agree with JT about what if they dont come out looking like the ones he posted lol cause i really really seem to like the ones he posted. I wouldnt be dissapointed with the ones you showed. They kinda look awkward to me, idk why.
    I actually prefer the updated throwback design jt posted as well. I just posted that particular modern design as an example via request .
    Quote Quote  

8. -78
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    ooo lol. thanks for posting it.
    Quote Quote  

9. -79
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    long island
    Thanks / No Thanks
    As a non Dolphin fan I would like to say that the uniforms from the 70's and 80's were the best. i was watching the NFl network today and i was watching game film of SuperBowls 7 &8. The Dolphins wore their whites in SB 7 and their aqua tops in SB8. The white is just simple and classic, as is the colts unis and the jets all whites.

As for the aqua jersey, their is something about that color that just gets me fired up as ajet fan seeing those jerseys and wanting to get on the field and hit soeme of them. Never mind the black. It looks good on one team and they have not been good for a few years.

The unis that the Vikings have now are hideous, like they were going the Oregon Ducks way.

I will agree with most of you though that the jerseys of today are no good. THe numbers are difficult to read. THe 49ers did that a few years back going to their fancy numbers when the plain white numbers of the 80's were classic.
    Quote Quote  

10. -80
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ganooch View Post
    As a non Dolphin fan I would like to say that the uniforms from the 70's and 80's were the best. i was watching the NFl network today and i was watching game film of SuperBowls 7 &8. The Dolphins wore their whites in SB 7 and their aqua tops in SB8. The white is just simple and classic, as is the colts unis and the jets all whites.

As for the aqua jersey, their is something about that color that just gets me fired up as ajet fan seeing those jerseys and wanting to get on the field and hit soeme of them. Never mind the black. It looks good on one team and they have not been good for a few years.

The unis that the Vikings have now are hideous, like they were going the Oregon Ducks way.

I will agree with most of you though that the jerseys of today are no good. THe numbers are difficult to read. THe 49ers did that a few years back going to their fancy numbers when the plain white numbers of the 80's were classic.
    Dang it...class and sense from a Jets fan...Now I've seen everything.
    Just kidding dude...but you are correct on the uni's.
    Quote Quote