Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Hey Guys, guess what I got!

1. -1
    Welcome to Miami Daunte!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks

Hey Guys, guess what I got!

I got my two auctions off ebay in the mail the other day. The first one was a mini 'phins helmet. It's on my office desk with my other 'phins memoriabilia. The other auction that I won was a 'phins polo shirt. I couldn't believe they had a buy it now option for only $20! Normally, polo shirts go anywhere from 40-55 bones. It's a beautiful polo. It's predominantly gray with the 'phins logo on the left chest. The collar is teal green with orange stripes on the edge of the collar. On the sleeves at the end is a teal green strip with orange as well. Too bad I don't have a scanner/digital camera to put it on my avatar.:cry:
    Welcome to Miami Jason, Derek, Joe, Devin, Rodrique, and Fred!
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Mark Clayton

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That sounds awesome man!!! :cool: Sounds like a cool shirt On my Birthday I got 2 Chris Chambers football cards from my cousin..theye were in glass cases...1 was his ROOKIE card and the other a cool shot of him on a Highlight card :eek: That was cool for a present..then for Xmas he added another ROOKIE card along with another present..I got a Jamar Fletcher ROOKIE card That's all I have gotten this year that was related to the Dolphins...

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Welcome to Miami Daunte!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks

Flyin...............

Originally posted by Flyin11
    That sounds awesome man!!! :cool: Sounds like a cool shirt On my Birthday I got 2 Chris Chambers football cards from my cousin..theye were in glass cases...1 was his ROOKIE card and the other a cool shot of him on a Highlight card :eek: That was cool for a present..then for Xmas he added another ROOKIE card along with another present..I got a Jamar Fletcher ROOKIE card That's all I have gotten this year that was related to the Dolphins...

That's cool bro. I've got quite a card collection myself which ranges from basketball, baseball, and football. I haven't purchased any cards in a long time though.:cry:
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    FinHeaven Cheerleader

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wanna hear something really funny? I bought those Dolphins car door magnets that you did Aqua&Orange, but come to find out that my car doors are not metal. So I had to put them on my quarter panels.
    ***Unleash the Killer DOLPHINS***
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    100% Homer. Don't like it? Get lost.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boca Raton, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Hey Guys, guess what I got!

Originally posted by aqua&orange54
    I got my two auctions off ebay in the mail the other day. The first one was a mini 'phins helmet. It's on my office desk with my other 'phins memoriabilia. The other auction that I won was a 'phins polo shirt. I couldn't believe they had a buy it now option for only $20! Normally, polo shirts go anywhere from 40-55 bones. It's a beautiful polo. It's predominantly gray with the 'phins logo on the left chest. The collar is teal green with orange stripes on the edge of the collar. On the sleeves at the end is a teal green strip with orange as well. Too bad I don't have a scanner/digital camera to put it on my avatar.:cry:
    The Pro Shop just had a sale on Polo shirts as well...from $9.99 to $19.99.......you really can get cheap stuff there.....
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Loyalty to my country always. Loyalty to my government when it deserves it.
    Quote Quote