Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: SI's Don Banks

1. -1
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

SI's Don Banks

This Don Banks character is something else. I have never seen him write a positive word about the Dolphins. I thought for sure that when Parcells was hired, he would have to compliment the move. Of course, he didn't.

Now that Parcells is busy making moves to improve the Dolphins, Banks is at it again with the constant criticism. Justin Smiley was not worth the money according to Banks. Ferguson simply follows Parcells around the NFL. Josh McCown, a QB that Banks claims to like, signed with the Dolphins, so now he is simply with another bad team. He even manges to bring up the Joey Porter signing, even though it happened a year ago.

My favorite part of the commentary was when he claimed that Cleo Lemon was heading to Jacksonville to replace QUINN EARLY as the Jags backup QB. I guess Banks editor must be on vacation. Who the heck is Quinn Early? Last time I checked the Jags backup last season was Quinn Gray.

What an idiot.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Seer of Visions

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Weeki Wachee, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ForksPhin View Post
    This Don Banks character is something else. I have never seen him write a positive word about the Dolphins. I thought for sure that when Parcells was hired, he would have to compliment the move. Of course, he didn't.

Now that Parcells is busy making moves to improve the Dolphins, Banks is at it again with the constant criticism. Justin Smiley was not worth the money according to Banks. Ferguson simply follows Parcells around the NFL. Josh McCown, a QB that Banks claims to like, signed with the Dolphins, so now he is simply with another bad team. He even manges to bring up the Joey Porter signing, even though it happened a year ago.

My favorite part of the commentary was when he claimed that Cleo Lemon was heading to Jacksonville to replace QUINN EARLY as the Jags backup QB. I guess Banks editor must be on vacation. Who the heck is Quinn Early? Last time I checked the Jags backup last season was Quinn Gray.

What an idiot.
    Banks was a longtime hack in the Tampa area and as such as always had what most Bucs fans have, which is little brother jealousy.

With the Dolphins in a down period, it is their chance to pile on.
    Jay Fiedler can take his'n and lose to your'n.....or take your'n and lose to his'n.

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    All hail the Big Tuna!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern New Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quinn Early was a WR for the Saints a ways back.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Jests, Patsies, & Jills Hater Supreme

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Earth (at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFin View Post
    Banks was a longtime hack in the Tampa area and as such as always had what most Bucs fans have, which is little brother jealousy.
    So what's Labatard's excuse?
    Irv: Derice, a gold medal is a wonderful thing. But if you're not enough without one, you'll never be enough *with* one.
    [Turns to leave]
    Derice Bannock: Hey coach, how will I know if I'm enough?
    Irv: When you cross that finish line tomorrow, you'll know.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Formerly Fiedler for MVP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    A van down by the river
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Deof Movestofca View Post
    So what's Labatard's excuse?
    excuse for what? not being the insatiable homer of a 1-15 team you think he should be?
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Still Perfect

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMarksBros. View Post
    excuse for what? not being the insatiable homer of a 1-15 team you think he should be?
    No one accused him of that. lebatard bashed the dolphins even when they were good. Lebatard=retard.
    Quote Quote