Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Starks

1. -1
    Ronnie23Brown

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dolphins Stadium/Montreal
    Thanks / No Thanks

Randy Starks

How do we pay this Loser 21 million dollars 5 years and 7 million guaranteed!!!

he has character issues and isnt that goood.... We were better off with kris Jenkins...Hes young and the Jets got a steal they gave up a 3rd!!! i would of done that...and we have our NT a fat one to for 6-7 years..hes only 27~~

I am really depreesed with Miami's signings.....If Pace does sigtn that will make me happier but a little....I like the Smiley Signeee but the rest stinks....

Like Torbor waste...just like Spragan...Fat man Ferguson is done and injury prone,,Mccown is a horrendous QB,,,,,,,Wilford what ajoke....

I would of been happier with

G.. Justin Smiley
    LB- Clavin PAce
    NT- Kris Jenkins
    WR- Bryant Johnson

Bahhh hwat can u do

sig by In_Flames
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    BAKLAVA

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Reggie Starks

now i liked this. we needed depth anyways.... but can he be our starter?

he has shown promise and has playhed well. he is big, has good strength, but he seems to be lazy often.... he plays very high. can someone get under his booty and get him playing low and aggressive non-stop??? i not looking for all out pass rush which he is ok at.... but i'd like to see him fire hard every play and fight the middle. thoughts???
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    you cant make everyone happy! i loved the picks! mccown was throwing 300 yard games left and right with the cards. Randy, extremely talented. smiley! torbor was a superbowl winning starting linebacker! Ernest wilford, straight up, is one of the most underrated players at his position. Now i need to wake up to some javon walker, calvin pace, and eugene wilson! throw in some randy moss, and im elated! hahaha
    Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Don´t mess with Clint

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Berlin, Germany
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dominizzo View Post

he has character issues and isnt that goood.... We were better off with kris Jenkins...Hes young and the Jets got a steal they gave up a 3rd!!! i would of done that...and we have our NT a fat one to for 6-7 years..hes only 27~~

I am really depreesed with Miami's signings.....If Pace does sigtn that will make me happier but a little....I like the Smiley Signeee but the rest stinks....

Like Torbor waste...just like Spragan...Fat man Ferguson is done and injury prone,,Mccown is a horrendous QB,,,,,,,Wilford what ajoke....

G.. Justin Smiley
    LB- Clavin PAce
    NT- Kris Jenkins
    WR- Bryant Johnson

Bahhh hwat can u do

looks like you know your stuff, there is always these guys that put that negative spin on everything, some of them don´t like the players we get, because they think they are GM´s themself and can evaluate talent better then people who do this for a living and then there is these guys who start to worry about next years cap already after we signed some players with absolutely no significant bonuses to contracts, ridiculous
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    RI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dominizzo View Post

G.. Justin Smiley
    LB- Clavin PAce
    NT- Kris Jenkins
    WR- Bryant Johnson

Bahhh hwat can u do
    If Miami traded for Jenkins I would not have liked that move they would have to give up a 3rd and 5th and sign him to a 5 year 35 million dollar deal all for an overrated DT who can't stay in shape. Randy Starks is about 4 years younger and is more versatile for a 3-4 defense, this is my favorite signing right now.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kennewick, WA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yes, because we didn't sign big, sexy names, we had a terrible day.

Today was the best free agent day the Miami Dolphins have had since.... since I can remember.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Ronnie23Brown

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dolphins Stadium/Montreal
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I hope U guys are right and im worng...I just hope these players pan out
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jenkins is constantly injured and overweight. No thank you.
    New sig coming soon!
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    As a DT... starks stinks. The only thing that I can think is that he would be a 3-4 DE, moving Jason Taylor to OLB. If this is the thought process... to get JT one-on-one with a Tight-End... then MAYBE it's ok.

Unfortunately, my feeling is that this guy is inferior to Steve Fifita. I guess that makes him Paul Soliai-caliber. I see $7 million in dead-money, in a guy who might not otherwise have made the team if he were not just guaranteed lots of money.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    since i live in nj and get stuck watching jet and giant games all year ( no sunday ticket) .....im pretty familiar with the jets and giant personnel..........personally, i think that torbor is a pretty decent player and will do well in miami..........just my opinion.....after watching giant games and stuff, not paying attention to stats
    <<---------- my future wife....jessica harp!!...so hot!
    Quote Quote