Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: NCAA Football 09:Xbox 360 Cover Athlete is...

1. -1
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Windsor, Ontario, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks

NCAA Football 09:Xbox 360 Cover Athlete is...

Apparently EA plans on having a different cover for each game system. Darren McFadden is on the 360's edition. The link also includes a little bit of info about the new game... scheduled to release on July 15 2008.

Electronic Arts announced today that each edition of NCAA Football 09 will feature a different cover athlete. The publisher unveiled today the front man for the Xbox 360 edition. Former University of Arkansas running back and two time All-American recipient, Darren McFadden, will appear on the front cover of NCAA Football 09 for the Xbox 360

In anticipation for the NFL Draft, EA will announce the exclusive cover athlete for the PLAYSTATION 3 system on April 24, while the exclusive cover athletes for the PlayStation 2 and the PSP systems will be unveiled the beginning of May. The Wii™ cover will feature the winner from the NCAA Football 09 Cover Mascot Challenge, and will be announced on the NCAA Football 09 website on March 18.
    http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/15882/...lete-Revealed/

1972 MIAMI DOLPHINS... still the ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Really looking forward to this one. Hopefully EA doesn't disappoint.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    I am Unicron,.Megatron is my slave

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    because play calling is fun, NCAA gets a pass on the EA syndrome.... It shouldn't. Considering it (like Madden) is the same game every year.

2009 Fanhell.com Fantasy Football Champion
    My Adopt-a-Fin is "Big Hit" Tony Bua
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Wa Wa Wee Wa

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    UCLA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    They can put a pile of dung as their cover athlete so long as NCAA Football doesn't become Madden II (aka another regurgitation of the previous year's with minor tweaks that may even make it worse than before).

And so do people who don't vote for me in FH March Madness http://www.dolphinsnation.com/forums...d.php?t=215893
    Players I'm looking at for 08 draft: Adarius Bowman, DR Cromartie, Martin Rucker, Bruce Davis, Shannon Tevaga, Tracy Porter, Brian Brohm, Matt Ryan, Chris Long, John Carlson, Chauncey Washington (ex-HS teammate)
    Interesting fact: Bill Parcells was the 1st NFL coach to have Gatorade dumped on him after a W in 1985.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mor911 View Post
    because play calling is fun, NCAA gets a pass on the EA syndrome.... It shouldn't. Considering it (like Madden) is the same game every year.
    Yeah, but I've always liked the gameplay of NCAA better than Madden. Plus, I'm probably a bigger college football fan than NFL. Now if they could just put names in there.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Wa Wa Wee Wa

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    UCLA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Motion View Post
    Yeah, but I've always liked the gameplay of NCAA better than Madden. Plus, I'm probably a bigger college football fan than NFL. Now if they could just put names in there.
    There are ways to get names in there. Usually places like Operation Sports have community-made rosters that are pretty accurate. It's easy to just download PS3 rosters and a bit more tricky for 360 ones (which was why I loved the 2kshare on College Hoops 2k8).
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Regan21286 View Post
    There are ways to get names in there. Usually places like Operation Sports have community-made rosters that are pretty accurate. It's easy to just download PS3 rosters and a bit more tricky for 360 ones (which was why I loved the 2kshare on College Hoops 2k8).
    Yeah I know. There was a place I used to send my PS2 memory card to and get the names. Anyone know where you can download them for PS3?
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Ready for Henne.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wii cover mascot, Aubbie the Tiger FTW!

"Having moneys not everything, not having it is"
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Findlay, Ohio
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah I know. There was a place I used to send my PS2 memory card to and get the names. Anyone know where you can download them for PS3?
    I found a place last year to do it. All i did was google rosters for ps3 when the game came out.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Wa Wa Wee Wa

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    UCLA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Get an account at http://www.operationsports.com, look up the NCAA Football subforum http://www.operationsports.com/forum...splay.php?f=70 and the best named rosters out there should be stickied. And they do a pretty good job considering the amount of players that need to be named. Just download them to a flash drive and you're good to go.
    Quote Quote