"It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you've got to have is faith and discipline when you're not yet a winner." - Vince Lombardi
Will Allen and it not even close. He is in the top 10 in most of the Football Outsiders stats for measuring CBs.
hopefully he can but we could just trade him off and get more picks for him and we would also have one of the bestr backs in the league marion the barbarion
I like the Will Allen choice, but mine is Rodrique Wright. People forget that, though he fell in the draft due to injury, he would have been a first day pick if healthy. Plus, I think he played really well last year, and will start at DE opposite Holliday.
definitely will allen
How about starting another thread !!!couple ronnie brown, renoldo hill, channing crowder, couple more 2
hey guys how do u think about this mock draft...
1. Trade 1st, 96th and 188th pick to Dallas for Marion Barber, 22nd , 28th and 92nd pick.
2. 22ndCB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (Tennessee State)
3. 28thDE/OLB Quentin Groves (Auburn)
1. 32nd OT Sam Baker (USC)2. Trade 92nd and 192nd to Atlanta for 35th pick
3. 35th WR Mario Manningham (Michigan)
4. Trade 57th and 64th for Detroit 45th and 76th pick
5. 45th ILB Curtis Lofton (Oklahoma)
1. 76th QB Chad Henne (Michigan)
Well everyone on this board makes him seem as bad as the worst reciver in the game yea he drops a couple of passes but hes had a couple of good games hes inconsitistent but hes underated based on the fact hes not as bad as you guys think he is.What has he done to make him underrated?