Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: What would you like to see on Finheaven?

1. -101
    Super Moderator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aberdeen
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Arsenal shield
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    I never knew this sticky was here until it popped up in tapatalk. So here is my suggestion.

I don't think non-Dolphin fans should be allowed to post in the main Dolphins forum. I think that everyone should have to pick their favorite team once they join, and then once they select a team it can't be changed unless a admin does it. Then set the main Dolphins for so it only accept Dolphins fans.

I know this sounds extreme, and probably won't happen, but I am just putting it out there. No harm in a suggestion.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
    Hard to do because you would want to keep out a few dolphins fans out of the main board too...............lol
    Quote Quote  

2. -102
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Need to relax the ladies lounge rules a bit! Nothin wrong with showing some titties

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

3. -103
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by ROADRUNNER View Post
    Hard to do because you would want to keep out a few dolphins fans out of the main board too...............lol
    Very true. But at least they are Dolphins fans. I would rather put up with negative and irrational threads from a fellow Dolphins fan than have a rival team's troll posting and derailing the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by HATCHETTJACK View Post
    Need to relax the ladies lounge rules a bit! Nothin wrong with showing some titties

Yeah, no. Allowing nudity in the ladies lounge prevents people from posting pictures in the first place. We couldn't use Image Shack links for a few months because of the ladies lounge. And as someone who makes graphics for members, I do not want that to happen.

Quote Quote  

4. -104
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HATCHETTJACK View Post

At one time it was allowed but no longer. Shifty is right it cost us the use of Imageshack for awhile and also Matt wants this to be family friendly, there are kids that are members, we do not restrict the age limit of members.

There are pleanty of places to see titties on the net lol. I know, hahaaaaaaa.
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

5. -105
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    Very true. But at least they are Dolphins fans. I would rather put up with negative and irrational threads from a fellow Dolphins fan than have a rival team's troll posting and derailing the thread.

Yeah, no. Allowing nudity in the ladies lounge prevents people from posting pictures in the first place. We couldn't use Image Shack links for a few months because of the ladies lounge. And as someone who makes graphics for members, I do not want that to happen.

we can't really limit the main board. I know I know it seems like there are a few bad apples that make us want to ban all non-dolphins fans, but seriously, when we rebooted everything back in 2008 we had a clear vision for the atmosphere we wanted in the main forum. We wanted an open forum where fans of all types could visit, and discuss football and the various other things finheaven allows as long as they follow the TOS. So like them or not, as long as they follow the tos they are welcome to post wherever and whenever.
    "I didn't feel like we had to score," Tannehill said. "I had the mindset we were going to score."

Quote Quote  

6. -106
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    we can't really limit the main board. I know I know it seems like there are a few bad apples that make us want to ban all non-dolphins fans, but seriously, when we rebooted everything back in 2008 we had a clear vision for the atmosphere we wanted in the main forum. We wanted an open forum where fans of all types could visit, and discuss football and the various other things finheaven allows as long as they follow the TOS. So like them or not, as long as they follow the tos they are welcome to post wherever and whenever.
    Yeah I know, it was totally wishful thinking on my part. But doesn't hurt to suggest it.
    Quote Quote  

7. -107
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    I never knew this sticky was here until it popped up in tapatalk. So here is my suggestion.

I don't think non-Dolphin fans should be allowed to post in the main Dolphins forum. I think that everyone should have to pick their favorite team once they join, and then once they select a team it can't be changed unless a admin does it. Then set the main Dolphins for so it only accept Dolphins fans.

I know this sounds extreme, and probably won't happen, but I am just putting it out there. No harm in a suggestion.

Won't trolls pick the Dolphins as their team just to **** with us?

Quote Quote  

8. -108
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    Won't trolls pick the Dolphins as their team just to **** with us?
    They'll have to own up once the return to glory happens.
    Quote Quote