Ok, as always I'm not going to go into a bunch of detail in here and make this look all spammy, but basically I was referred to a site a few months back by a friend who got free Xbox 360 games from it. I didn't buy it, but did some research on it and decided it looked legit. I finally gave in and signed up and completed the offers (basically free trials, though I had to pay shipping on one) necessary to get a free game and got it.

So if you're interested either sign up through my link to help me out, or PM me for more info on how it all works.

I paid $4.83 for Rainbow Six Vegas 2 after it was all said and done.

My referral link
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=249475

As long as you sign up for the free trials and cancel in time you're only out like $5-$15 for a brand new $60 game. I assume they make their money off people who forget to cancel their free trials.

Like I said PM me for more info if you're interested. I wouldn't spam up the forum like this if I hadn't received a "free" game already.

Even if you don't sign up through my link I'll still answer any questions you have about how it works. I'm down with helping anyone get "free" or cheap games. Unless it's Mor, screw you and your free games you already get anyway!

Got Rainbow Six Vegas 2 in the mail - 8 days after ordering it.

**UPDATE**
I'm now waiting on my 6th game from this site after spending about $23 total for $420 worth of games, etc...

Here are all of the offers that I have done so far and the info to go along with them...

Stamps.com
Cost: $0
Trial Duration: 28 days
Cancellation Number: 1-888-434-0055
Hours: M-F 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM PST
Special Notes: Must install software to receive credit (I didn't install anything, but some people had to install it to get credit, I just downloaded the software). You may receive a $14.95 bill on your credit card statement. This is an authorization charge, and will go away in a couple days. It is used to make sure the credit card is valid. I cancelled this one and was charged nothing.

Got Voice
Cost: Free
Trial Duration: 14 days
Cancellation Number: Cancel Online. Login, go to My Account, Options, then Account Settings.
Hours: ????
Special Notes: Be sure to cancel a couple of days before the trial ends. They have a weird clause in the T&C saying you have to give them "reasonable time" to cancel and if it spills out of the free trial they'll charge you. Just play it safe: 10 days. Also, don't use your cell phone for this offer. It requires a phone number. I gave my home number, marked it as residential, then SBC residential, and made up a 4 digit pin. I got an email saying the service wouldn't work for me, but still got a credit for it on the games site.

Increase My Margin
Cost: $1.95
Cancellation Number: 1-800-497-4988
Hours: M-F 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM PST
Special Notes: Same company as eAuction, yahoo success center, and Quickbooks. Must use a different credit card for future offers from this company!

eAuction
Special Notes: Same company as Increase My Margin, Yahoo Success Center, and Quickbooks. Must use a different credit card for future offers from this company!

Quickbooks Quick Start
Special Notes: Same company as eAuction, Yahoo Success Center, and Increase My Margin. Must use a different credit card for future offers from this company!

Yahoo Success Center
Trial Duration: 14 days (read the Special Notes section!)
Special Notes: Same company as eAuction, Increase My Margin, and Quickbooks. Must use a different credit card if you already completed offers from this company! Also, you will be billed on the 13th day, so MAKE SURE you cancel before that happens!

Rising Star Learning
Cost: $4.83 Shipping and Handling for them to send it to you. Then I cancelled and it cost me about $1.50 to ship it back.
Trial Duration: 10 days (read the Special Notes section!)
Cancellation Number: 1-866-441-8416
Hours: I didn't check, but assume normal business hours.
Special Notes: You can't just ship it back to them, you have to call the number above and tell them you want to cancel. They will give you an RMA # to write on the outside of the box ("prominently") and then ship it back. A few days after shipping it to them I got an email confirmation of cancellation. I called them on day 7 to cancel.

Consumer Direct
Cost: $1
Credited: Instant
Trial Duration: You must cancel within 5 days if you don't want to be charged.
Cancellation: (866) 914-8906
Hours: 24/7

Identity Sweep 360
Cost: $2.95
Trial Duration: 30 days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-511-9165
Hours: 24/7

***EDIT***
Many of the previously listed offers have since been removed.

They just put up a few new and super easy offers...

Deal Max
Privacy Matters
Home Savings Mall

Each costs $1 and is a 7 day trial that you have to stay a member of for 5 days. You can cancel through the membership link in the email they send you (took 4 hours for me to get the emails).

Each one comes with a different piggyback offer, costs $2 and is a 30 day trial that you can also cancel through an additional confirmation email you'll get for that offer. So 3 offers at $3 a piece. I got credit for each one within 10 minutes.

So you could do 2 of them, be out $6 and get a brand new game...

(These offers are from the same company so you have to use a different card for each one, though some people say they've been able to use the same card on each one.)