Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Another "Free" stuff method

1. -1
    Pat White Project

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Utah
    Thanks / No Thanks

Another "Free" stuff method *Updated* Got RSV 2 in the mail

Ok, as always I'm not going to go into a bunch of detail in here and make this look all spammy, but basically I was referred to a site a few months back by a friend who got free Xbox 360 games from it. I didn't buy it, but did some research on it and decided it looked legit. I finally gave in and signed up and completed the offers (basically free trials, though I had to pay shipping on one) necessary to get a free game and got it.

So if you're interested either sign up through my link to help me out, or PM me for more info on how it all works.

I paid $4.83 for Rainbow Six Vegas 2 after it was all said and done.

My referral link
    http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=249475

As long as you sign up for the free trials and cancel in time you're only out like $5-$15 for a brand new $60 game. I assume they make their money off people who forget to cancel their free trials.

Like I said PM me for more info if you're interested. I wouldn't spam up the forum like this if I hadn't received a "free" game already.

Even if you don't sign up through my link I'll still answer any questions you have about how it works. I'm down with helping anyone get "free" or cheap games. Unless it's Mor, screw you and your free games you already get anyway!

Got Rainbow Six Vegas 2 in the mail - 8 days after ordering it.

**UPDATE**
    I'm now waiting on my 6th game from this site after spending about $23 total for $420 worth of games, etc...

Here are all of the offers that I have done so far and the info to go along with them...

Stamps.com
    Cost: $0
    Trial Duration: 28 days
    Cancellation Number: 1-888-434-0055
    Hours: M-F 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM PST
    Special Notes: Must install software to receive credit (I didn't install anything, but some people had to install it to get credit, I just downloaded the software). You may receive a $14.95 bill on your credit card statement. This is an authorization charge, and will go away in a couple days. It is used to make sure the credit card is valid. I cancelled this one and was charged nothing.

Got Voice
    Cost: Free
    Trial Duration: 14 days
    Cancellation Number: Cancel Online. Login, go to My Account, Options, then Account Settings.
    Hours: ????
    Special Notes: Be sure to cancel a couple of days before the trial ends. They have a weird clause in the T&C saying you have to give them "reasonable time" to cancel and if it spills out of the free trial they'll charge you. Just play it safe: 10 days. Also, don't use your cell phone for this offer. It requires a phone number. I gave my home number, marked it as residential, then SBC residential, and made up a 4 digit pin. I got an email saying the service wouldn't work for me, but still got a credit for it on the games site.

Increase My Margin
    Cost: $1.95
    Cancellation Number: 1-800-497-4988
    Hours: M-F 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM PST
    Special Notes: Same company as eAuction, yahoo success center, and Quickbooks. Must use a different credit card for future offers from this company!

eAuction
    Special Notes: Same company as Increase My Margin, Yahoo Success Center, and Quickbooks. Must use a different credit card for future offers from this company!

Quickbooks Quick Start
    Special Notes: Same company as eAuction, Yahoo Success Center, and Increase My Margin. Must use a different credit card for future offers from this company!

Yahoo Success Center
    Trial Duration: 14 days (read the Special Notes section!)
    Special Notes: Same company as eAuction, Increase My Margin, and Quickbooks. Must use a different credit card if you already completed offers from this company! Also, you will be billed on the 13th day, so MAKE SURE you cancel before that happens!

Rising Star Learning
    Cost: $4.83 Shipping and Handling for them to send it to you. Then I cancelled and it cost me about $1.50 to ship it back.
    Trial Duration: 10 days (read the Special Notes section!)
    Cancellation Number: 1-866-441-8416
    Hours: I didn't check, but assume normal business hours.
    Special Notes: You can't just ship it back to them, you have to call the number above and tell them you want to cancel. They will give you an RMA # to write on the outside of the box ("prominently") and then ship it back. A few days after shipping it to them I got an email confirmation of cancellation. I called them on day 7 to cancel.

Consumer Direct
    Cost: $1
    Credited: Instant
    Trial Duration: You must cancel within 5 days if you don't want to be charged.
    Cancellation: (866) 914-8906
    Hours: 24/7

Identity Sweep 360
    Cost: $2.95
    Trial Duration: 30 days
    Cancellation Number: 1-800-511-9165
    Hours: 24/7

***EDIT***
    Many of the previously listed offers have since been removed.

They just put up a few new and super easy offers...

Deal Max
    Privacy Matters
    Home Savings Mall

Each costs $1 and is a 7 day trial that you have to stay a member of for 5 days. You can cancel through the membership link in the email they send you (took 4 hours for me to get the emails).

Each one comes with a different piggyback offer, costs $2 and is a 30 day trial that you can also cancel through an additional confirmation email you'll get for that offer. So 3 offers at $3 a piece. I got credit for each one within 10 minutes.

So you could do 2 of them, be out $6 and get a brand new game...

(These offers are from the same company so you have to use a different card for each one, though some people say they've been able to use the same card on each one.)
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Champion Of The Beards!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Mooresville, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Too bad they don't have PS3 games. I would try it if they did
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Pat White Project

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Utah
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah, the same company has a site for getting PS3 systems as well, but it takes a TON of credits to get one. I went through and checked it out and decided with the time it would take I could just work the extra hours and buy one.

You could always do the one for 360 games and sell them on ebay, then use that money to buy PS3 games.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    The Resident Hitman

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    After hearing about a few of these I've finally decided to check it out for myself. I went ahead and signed up at the PS3 version from the same web site you recommended.(Transcendent Innovations) I also found those guys to be quite reputable around the web.

Im still trying to figure out which direction to go though. The route you did via points seems easier for things like games, but it doesn't seem that there will be enough "good" offers to complete for a console without having to pay too much. At this point im leaning towards a referral set up, do you have any input?

Here is the link for my referral.

http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=4903971

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Pat White Project

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Utah
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The good thing about these sites is that you can switch back and forth between a referral account and a points account without losing any of your credits of referrals.

The only problem I see with doing the PS3 one with a referral account is convincing 12 other people to sign up as well.

I guess if you explain it to them and recommend to them that they set up a referral account as well you could get it done. I know on the 360 games one you get a credit for a referral once they have signed up and completed one offer. I haven't looked into the ps3 system one, but imagine it is the same way. So if that's how it is done I think it could be quite possible. Even if your referrals give up after a while you have to figure you could get them to do the one offer at least.

Definitely possible to get it done, just a touch harder, which makes sense because the reward is so much more valuable.

I actually now have 3 games I've received or on the way.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2
    Guitar Hero 2 Bundle
    Guitar Hero 3 Bundle

Let me know how your ps3 one goes.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    The Resident Hitman

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I talked it over with a few friends I know and at least a couple of them seem pretty interested(who doesnt like free/nearly free stuff if it's legitimate?). I didnt want to seem too pushy so I explained to them the differences in the referral/point systems and I'll let them decide.

I happened to come across a pretty cool forum for this sort of thing. They have a section in the forum for people to trade referrals with each other. Once a solid trade has been made and both are confirmed green lit, they have a system in place on the forum for increasing your reputation based on those successful trades. That way newbies to the forum can seek out and trade with people who have good reputations. I only just signed up but it may help me in doing the referral service.

http://www.anything4free.com/...?showforum=211

Im pretty sure I only need one offer to be completed for someone to be considered green(as long as its 1 grade A or 1 grade B offer of 50 pts+). Since I want to get something in return quicker I went with the cheapo 40GB PS3. It only requires 8 referrals for completion.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Champion Of The Beards!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Mooresville, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I can't remember the website now(I thought i had it bookmarked), but anyway, on that site you could sign up for offers and trials and different things like that and you hot paid money. Some of them would cost you some to sign up but it said you would get your money back because they would pay you more to do the offer.

I did a bunch of them that did'nt require anything but surveys or no credit card and ones like that and it really worked. I got a check in the mail for $8.75. I know that is not much but like I said I didn't do any of the ones that paid out much. I am sure they worked also.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Pat White Project

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Utah
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ok, I'm guessing 2 guys from Finheaven signed up under me based on the names (WeVie) being one of them.

If you're looking for an offer to try just to see that it will give you the credit, do the stamps.com offer.

It's absolutely free as long as you cancel during the 30 day trial (they recommend you don't cancel til 21 days have passed though so the sponsor's don't get upset).

Or try one of the following for just $1.95 - eauction tutor, increase my margin, quickbooks, or yahoo (all 4 of these are from the same company so you have to use a different credit card for each one or they won't get approved).

Here's my account page...

Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Pat White Project

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Utah
    Thanks / No Thanks
    They order directly from amazon.com and have it shipped to you. I would assume it's the "free super saver shipping" so it usually takes about a week.

*edit* Seems like lately they've been speeding up their shipping...
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by QuenteK25 View Post
    UPDATE: Just got the "shipped" email for Rainbow Six Vegas 2

They order directly from amazon.com and have it shipped to you. I would assume it's the "free super saver shipping" so hopefully I'll have it by the end of this week.

Thanks for the heads up...

I am doing the Stamps one... and the Emusic one, only 9.95 for the emusic but I also get music so it is a win/win

How long does it usually take for the credits to show?
    Quote Quote