Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Another "Free" stuff method

1. -11
    Pat White Project

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Utah
    Thanks / No Thanks
    From what I've read it depends on the offer. All of mine cleared within an hour, some cleared immediately.

They have a system in place in case you do an offer and don't get credit for it.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The emusic has shown up, but not the stamps offer...
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Pat White Project

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Utah
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The stamps one went through quickly for me, but my friend is still waiting for his. If you have to wait 7 days just fill out an MCR
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Pat White Project

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Utah
    Thanks / No Thanks
    They just added GTA IV to the games you can order. If you're interested in getting it you should put in your order ASAP or you could end up on a long waiting list.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Pat White Project

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Utah
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Another Update - I emailed this to everyone who signed up under me, but thought I'd toss it in here for the people who are still hesitant.

New items you can order when you complete offers :
    Grand Theft Auto IV (I'd hurry if you want this to get on the list that they are probably putting together for release day)
    Call of Duty 4 - Game of the year edition
    Iron Man
    Narnia: Prince Caspian
    HD-DVD add-on
    Supreme Commander
    Deadliest Catch
    Top Spin 3
    Plus the 100's of other games they already have on the site.

New free offer = GotVoice

DON'T give your cell phone number in there, you'll get some spam texts apparently.

I entered in my home phone number, and listed it as a residential number, SBC residential, with a made up 4 digit pin. You can enter info however you want, but people have had problems getting the pins to be accepted so I thought I'd tell you guys what worked for me.

So basically, if you're hesitant to try the free game site, you can now do the stamps.com and gotvoice offers for free to get a free game. If the game never shows up at your door (it will) you've lost no money.

Let me know if you have any questions on how to work anything, or how to get credit when an offer doesn't go through on the site for you.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by QuenteK25 View Post
    Another Update - I emailed this to everyone who signed up under me, but thought I'd toss it in here for the people who are still hesitant.

New items you can order when you complete offers :
    Grand Theft Auto IV (I'd hurry if you want this to get on the list that they are probably putting together for release day)
    Call of Duty 4 - Game of the year edition
    Iron Man
    Narnia: Prince Caspian
    HD-DVD add-on
    Supreme Commander
    Deadliest Catch
    Top Spin 3
    Plus the 100's of other games they already have on the site.

New free offer = GotVoice

DON'T give your cell phone number in there, you'll get some spam texts apparently.

I entered in my home phone number, and listed it as a residential number, SBC residential, with a made up 4 digit pin. You can enter info however you want, but people have had problems getting the pins to be accepted so I thought I'd tell you guys what worked for me.

So basically, if you're hesitant to try the free game site, you can now do the stamps.com and gotvoice offers for free to get a free game. If the game never shows up at your door (it will) you've lost no money.

Let me know if you have any questions on how to work anything, or how to get credit when an offer doesn't go through on the site for you.
    Just got confirmation that my first game has been ordered. I will update once I receive it... I am still waiting on the stamps order to come through.

Overall I got "suckered" into paying 9.95 for Guitar Hero 3 including guitar...

There are a couple of offers that I do not fill safe doing. So I just stay away from those.

And I had to input my cell because I don't have a house phone and I have not received any spam texts...
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Pat White Project

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Utah
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Got Rainbow Six Vegas 2 in the mail today....here's the picture proof

Not bad, I placed my order on the site on April 2nd and got the game on April 10th. I expect GH III later this week or early next week. I think GH II will take longer, since these orders come from amazon.com and GH II is out of stock on the site. I may contact Trainn and see if I can sub another GH III in for GH II instead so I can get it faster, keep the guitar and just sell the GH III disc to buy a GH II disc.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Pat White Project

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Utah
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Guitar Hero III got here yesterday as well.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well I just got my Guitar Hero III today. The UPS driver showed up as I was getting home from work...

QuenteK25 Thanks for the info on this site...

Once again to reiterate I just got GHIII for 9.95 and I COULD have gotten it for free...
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Pat White Project

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Utah
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nice Moose. Glad it all worked out for ya. I got Fifa 08 from the UPS guy yesterday and expect my second GH III bundle to show up today.

I see a couple more guys signed up under me yesterday and today. I'm guessing they are from these forums since I don't recognize the emails. Let me know if you guys want any help/info with getting started
    Quote Quote