Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Another "Free" stuff method

1. -31
    Pat White Project

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Utah
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosferatu View Post
    For the stamps.com offer, did u actually have to print stamps to get credit like the ad says? Or did you just wait the 21 days before cancelling the trial?
    Another thing...not sure if it was your issue or not, but I'm guessing you did it and didn't get credit on the site yet?

That happens occasionally. If it doesn't give you credit after 7 days you can go to the support section of the site and filing a missing credit request. They'll have you copy and paste the confirmation email you got from stamps.com with full headers and footers and use that to verify you signed up and then give you credit.
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by QuenteK25 View Post
    Another thing...not sure if it was your issue or not, but I'm guessing you did it and didn't get credit on the site yet?

That happens occasionally. If it doesn't give you credit after 7 days you can go to the support section of the site and filing a missing credit request. They'll have you copy and paste the confirmation email you got from stamps.com with full headers and footers and use that to verify you signed up and then give you credit.
    Yes make sure you save those confirmation emails. I accidentally deleted mine and now I am screwed...
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Pat White Project

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Utah
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose 84 View Post
    Yes make sure you save those confirmation emails. I accidentally deleted mine and now I am screwed...
    Not sure which email client you use, but did you check your trash. My gmail holds on to things I have trashed for a couple of weeks.

If not...from what I've heard you can do offers on an email account that isn't the exact one on the site. Just use a new credit card and new email account. I've been told that as long as you link to the offer from the free games site you'll be fine and get credit.
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Gaijin Samurai

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Nashville
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ya, I haven't gotten credit for stamps.com yet. I'm waiting until I do before I sign up for anything that costs money. I'll contact their support if I still dont have it in a few days.
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Pat White Project

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Utah
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If it has already been 7 days since you did the offer go to the support section of the site, then on the left side click on the "view your click history" section. If the stamps.com one was 7 days or more ago it will show up with the option to "request credit"

All you have to do is copy and paste your confirmation email for them with the FULL HEADERS AND FOOTERS. The headers and footers are important or you won't get credit. One of my credits took a long time because I didn't include the headers and footers since I didn't know what they were.

Here is info on headers and footers that they referred me to so I could get them the correct info.

http://www.rochester.edu/its/email/spam/headers.html
    http://mail.google.com/support/bin/a...22454&topic=43
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Gaijin Samurai

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Nashville
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Great, that's really helpful info. I never would have thought about including the headers/footers. Once I get up and running with this, I'm going to list the trials that I've done as well as any issues I've had with them. Might be helpful for all of us to do it so everyone knows the good ones to use. Thanks
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Pat White Project

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Utah
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah, for sure. I'll help with anything I can and ask those who know about any I can't help with. Like I said in the OP, if you signed up under me or not, I'm always down with helping people get free games.
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I just ordered COD4: GOTY edition, I also used your referral link.
    "As scarce as truth is, the supply has always been in excess of the demand."
    Henry Wheeler Shaw
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Pat White Project

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Utah
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Good stuff, glad it worked out for ya. It can take a few days for the items to be marked as shipped (but occasionally you get lucky and it's marked shipped the same or next day).

Once it's marked as shipped it usually takes 4-5 days for arrival. But lately I've been getting my games 1-2 days after the site says "shipped"
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I used the two that you recommended for the first order, what would you recommend now? I'm gonna get my neighbors and roommate to do it and give me the referral credit.
    Quote Quote