Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: great new website

1. -1
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

great new website

My football website is officially launched today:

www.winningweekend.com

If you like action, this is the site for you.

1) Each week, there will be 5 Pro Selections and 9 College Selections against the spread. These selections can be used for knockout polls, office pools, or friendly non-monetary bets with your buddies. These picks will make you look infinitely smarter than you really are.

2) If you don't like the picks we suggest, you can still use the information on the website to come up with your own. All 32 Pro teams are previewed in painstaking detail and all 117 college teams are broken down by a special formula.

3) This is a wonderful source for Fantasy Football. In the NFL Team Preview section, you will notice that more than a few predictions are made as to who will "break out" this year. EVERY SINGLE starter in the NFL on all 32 teams gets mentioned so if you are not sure whether to take Josh Reed or TJ Duckett in your FF draft, the info is right at your fingertips.

4) If there is something you can't find or don't know you can always "Ask the Experts."

Here's to a winning weekend !!!

www.winningweekend.com
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    I believe I can fly!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Detroit, MI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hmm... can we log onto your site and advertise this one?

"We don't have any of this stuff, 'When it doesn't work here, let me go someplace else.' That's not how it is. This is the real world. It's business. You have a job and a responsibility."
    Nicktator Saban
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chester,Va.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I didn't read it all, but do they sell Spam on your site? I'm hungry.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Am I on speaker phone?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Charlotte
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Because you defaced the greatest website in the world with your disgusting SPAM, I promise I will NEVER EVER EVER go to whatever piece of $hit site you are shamelessly pimping you freeloading Jackass!

Oh Yea, have a nice day.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    actually guys, i am not selling anything. the site is free
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Montréal, QC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hey WinningWeekend,

are you a fan of the Chiefs or the Vikings or both ?

NFL MVP - QB Trent Green, Chiefs
    Defensive POY - DE Julius Peppers, Panthers
    Comeback POY - WR Johnnie Morton, Chiefs
    Offensive ROY - RB Onterrio Smith, Vikings
    Defensive ROY - DT Kevin Williams, Vikings

:eek:
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    neither - and i never allow the team i root for to influence my selections.

i will give you a hint though - I might say "Good luck with Norv Turner"
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Want some?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by winningweekend
    neither - and i never allow the team i root for to influence my selections.

i will give you a hint though - I might say "Good luck with Norv Turner"
    So Norv was your teams coach.

Ok, I'll bookmark your site and copy your picks. We'll see how good you are.

BB
    Bigbrys bait and Tackle Shop---Open all year!
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Offense

Another year in Miami and another year under the microscope for the Dolphins unheralded signal caller. Despite a 3-year record of 28-13, Jay Fiedler saw another offseason where the Dolphins said all the right things publically yet brought in a backup to challenge him anyway. While Fish fans seem to be giddy about Bob Griese's son walking in his father's footsteps and leading Miami to the promised land - they shouldn't print the Super Bowl tickets just yet. Brian Griese came on far too late in the offseason to make a significant impact in Norv Turner's complicated system. At best he will be an adequate spot starter. If Miami is going anywhere this year, it will be with Fiedler under center. What can you say about Ricky Williams? Sure he cost 2 #1's but with little help from the passing game and an average-at-best offensive line, he went out and led the league in rushing. The secret to his success was a 25 pound weight loss that allowed him to rely more on his quickness than his size. However, don't expect him to improve on his 1,853 yards rushing; expect closer to 1,500. FB Rob Konrad is a better than average fullback and Robert Edwards is an adequate backup tailback. The WR corps was a major disappointment last season. 2002 was supposed to be the year that Chris Chambers became the next Michael Irvin in Norv Turner's offense. However, he was never the same player after a brutal hit in Denver Week 7 that led to a concussion. Expect the talented player to bounce back and post an 1,100 yard season. WR Derrius Thompson was added in free agency to compete with the speedy James McKnight for the #2 position. Thompson knows the offense well from his days with the Redskins so expect the 5th year pro to win the job. TE Randy McMichael got off to a fast start but faded a little down the stretch (as most rookies do) after he hit the wall. If he doesn't snag 50 balls it will be a disappointing year for the former Bulldog. While the line only gave up 25 sacks and paved the way for the #2 rushing attack, this unit needs to improve. LT Mark Dixon will return after the team tried desperately to replace him this offseason. They hoped to add a top free agent which would allow Dixon to move inside to guard, his more natural position. However, that didn't happen and he will remain outside until rookie LT Wade Smith is ready. LG Jaime Nails will try to return from a torn Achilles and RG Todd Perry will have a camp fight for his job. RT Todd Wade is a John Runyan-type mauler who would like nothing better than to be paid like the Eagles star when his contract runs out after the season. Depth is very young and untested.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We'll see..
    Quote Quote