Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: great new website

1. -11
    Want some?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: great new website

Originally posted by winningweekend
    My football website is officially launched today:

www.winningweekend.com

If you like action, this is the site for you.

1) Each week, there will be 5 Pro Selections and 9 College Selections against the spread. These selections can be used for knockout polls, office pools, or friendly non-monetary bets with your buddies. These picks will make you look infinitely smarter than you really are.

2) If you don't like the picks we suggest, you can still use the information on the website to come up with your own. All 32 Pro teams are previewed in painstaking detail and all 117 college teams are broken down by a special formula.

3) This is a wonderful source for Fantasy Football. In the NFL Team Preview section, you will notice that more than a few predictions are made as to who will "break out" this year. EVERY SINGLE starter in the NFL on all 32 teams gets mentioned so if you are not sure whether to take Josh Reed or TJ Duckett in your FF draft, the info is right at your fingertips.

4) If there is something you can't find or don't know you can always "Ask the Experts."

Here's to a winning weekend !!!

www.winningweekend.com
    Pros: 3-2 Not exactly setting the world on fire there.

BB
    Bigbrys bait and Tackle Shop---Open all year!
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Damn, tough critics here.

If I am "not exactly setting the world on fire" then your Fins are at the absolute bottom of the barrell. Funny how I predicted them to underachieve (detailed in my Team Preview section) despite most experts picking them playoff bound at worst and Super Bowl at best.

60% winning percentage even in such a small sample is acceptable though not combustible. Let's project that through the season and you'll be looking at 48 and 32. Not bad.

Also, you must absolutely take into account that my BIGGEST PLAY HIT - Tampa Bay. The games are weighted differently and the units that I advise to "play with" are an important part of the equation.

PS My college TOP play also hit and the Week 3 plays will be out tomorrow night. NFL Week 2 plays will be out Friday.
    Quote Quote