Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Bills Prisco's top AFC team

  1. -1
    CirclingWagons's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2003
    Posts:
    6,765
    vCash:
    1595
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Like this

    Bills Prisco's top AFC team

    hit http:// button, then give the link a title, then type the link after that...like I did above
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    CirclingWagons's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2003
    Posts:
    6,765
    vCash:
    1595
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i don't give 3 ****s about his prediction Ricky, i'm just showing you that other people actually do favor the bills
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    rickykicks@$$'s Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2003
    Posts:
    387
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by CirclingWagons
    i don't give 3 ****s about his prediction Ricky, i'm just showing you that other people actually do favor the bills
    Like I said (no one) is picking the Jilly's to win..........
    Pete Prisco wouldn't know a football if it hit him in the head.
    Please tell me you have more then this dumb***! There is a reason you could only find him, talk about a homer.



    :billsbite
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    CirclingWagons's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2003
    Posts:
    6,765
    vCash:
    1595
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by rickykicks@$$


    Like I said (no one) is picking the Jilly's to win..........
    Pete Prisco wouldn't know a football if it hit him in the head.
    Please tell me you have more then this dumb***! There is a reason you could only find him, talk about a homer.



    :billsbite
    actually, he's a jets homer
    and yes he is an idiot...but Cox and King picked us too...stu picked you

    do you understand how trivial this is?...I don't think you do....what have expectations ever gotten you guys?
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    zach13's Avatar
    Mad Dog

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2003
    Posts:
    8,311
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by CirclingWagons
    i don't give 3 ****s about his prediction Ricky, i'm just showing you that other people actually do favor the bills
    Every thread about the Bills!!!!!

    Yeah!!!!!!
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    rickykicks@$$'s Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2003
    Posts:
    387
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by CirclingWagons

    what have expectations ever gotten you guys?
    How about the winnigest sports franchise ever not much huh?We havent had a losing season in what...11 years? At least we dont go 4-12 0r 5-11 like some teams I wont mention. :cry:
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    No More Injuries, Please ;).

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2003
    Posts:
    2,729
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by CirclingWagons

    actually, he's a jets homer
    and yes he is an idiot...but Cox and King picked us too...stu picked you

    do you understand how trivial this is?...I don't think you do....what have expectations ever gotten you guys?
    Same could be said about the Bills.

    Or do you guys go into the season expecting to lose? :cool:


    Life doesn't get any better than this fellas
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2003
    Posts:
    2,312
    vCash:
    1212
    Loc:
    All over the place
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Both franchise win alot and will win alot this year. I bet we play the Bills in late in the playoffs the only things is we will be at home. and we will win at home
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    CirclingWagons's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2003
    Posts:
    6,765
    vCash:
    1595
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by rickykicks@$$


    How about the winnigest sports franchise ever not much huh?We havent had a losing season in what...11 years? At least we dont go 4-12 0r 5-11 like some teams I wont mention. :cry:
    that was only 1 year...and you can throw out every other stat you just mentioned...you havent had a losing season in the last 11 years?....and where did that get you?...winningest sports franchise but have not seen a superbowl in 20 years?...dont rest on history buddy, just look forward and hope
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    MDFINFAN's Avatar
    Reach for the Stars

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    21,326
    vCash:
    1148
    Loc:
    Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by CirclingWagons

    that was only 1 year...and you can throw out every other stat you just mentioned...you havent had a losing season in the last 11 years?....and where did that get you?...winningest sports franchise but have not seen a superbowl in 20 years?...dont rest on history buddy, just look forward and hope
    Make that 18 years. it gets us respect, because people don't automatically sign you down as a W on their schedule, but I forgot you know a lot about being auto. written in as a W by a team. In all honesty, it's hard to go that long in this league under the cap without having down years, just like the bills going to the sb 4 straight times. That's pretty amazing.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Prisco on the Dolphins team holes
    By TXFinFan in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-05-2006, 05:14 PM
  2. Prisco's Over/Underrated by team
    By thedayafter in forum The Depths of the Sea
    Replies: 199
    Last Post: 07-15-2005, 01:32 PM
  3. Prisco's Take on Bills Game
    By K-Rob in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-22-2003, 03:24 PM
  4. Prisco's AFC East preview: Bills due to win division
    By PatsWin2002 in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-28-2003, 08:38 PM
  5. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 08-05-2003, 03:37 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •