Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: First dolphin game sept 7 jets vs dolphin help buying tickets

1. -1
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

First dolphin game sept 7 jets vs dolphin help buying tickets

Bout to blow the family budget lol. Want to take my family on my dream family dream vacation to see the phins in Miami. Want to go to the first home game. Were driving from Delaware which is about a 17 hr drive. We want to spend between $100 and $150 apiece. What areas should I be searching for as regards to decent seats. Want to be able to at least recognize players. And not have the player to look like little ants. Haven't been to a professional sporting event since the 76ers in the old spectrum in 1994 nose bleed seats could barely see the ball go in the basket. Want to go to Shulas steak house while down there. Wife and I want to go clubbin in South Beach., were do most dolphin players party at. Were are good places for the family during the day time. Any info for our stay in south florida would be appreciated.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by morrism35 View Post
    Bout to blow the family budget lol. Want to take my family on my dream family dream vacation to see the phins in Miami. Want to go to the first home game. Were driving from Delaware which is about a 17 hr drive. We want to spend between $100 and $150 apiece. What areas should I be searching for as regards to decent seats. Want to be able to at least recognize players. And not have the player to look like little ants. Haven't been to a professional sporting event since the 76ers in the old spectrum in 1994 nose bleed seats could barely see the ball go in the basket. Want to go to Shulas steak house while down there. Wife and I want to go clubbin in South Beach., were do most dolphin players party at. Were are good places for the family during the day time. Any info for our stay in south florida would be appreciated.
    All I got to say is you will need lots of $,anyway have fun.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You don't have to pend a fortune. However, being that it's opening day w/ the Jets in town the tix increase in demand. But the best value, by far, is upper deck between the 40's (I believe 441-443, or 411-414). Great views of entire field. Prices are reasonable also.
    As for partying on Saturday night, then YES, you'll spend a bunch if you go to a nice place. But hey, you're on vacation so $$$ shouldn't be much of an issue. But heck, as much as I like to party, I'd be in early Sat. night to be fresh and ready to go tailgating at 9am in the morning!
    Quote Quote