Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Future QB of the Dolphins

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Queens
    Thanks / No Thanks

Future QB of the Dolphins

hey guys i dont know what we have at QB, because no one does. i think beck will start it out while mccown takes over if beck falters, with henne not being used too too much this season. i think billy p will wait on him and i doubt that henne as a rookie can do what mccown and beck have failed to do.
    the real question i what does it take for this team to have one qb this year, the same qb next year and so on. what kind of numbers and or win-loss totals would you and the FO be satisfied having a qb get that would ensure them as our qb. if we are 2-14 next season and all qbs played bad would we stick with what we have or would we address it? i think that mccown is taking the veteran stop gap role and it realy is beck or henne's team for the future and the winner will be decided by what beck does or fails to do this season, thoughts?
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chandler, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The quarterback of the future for the Miami Dolphins will either be: John Beck or Chad Henne. We'll find out one way or another soon enough.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    2nd base going on 3rd

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Far Far away
    Thanks / No Thanks
    All I know is we need to find out already, I'm tired of the QB carousel. When Fiedler stepped in here 8 years ago he did really well off the bat and everyone bashed him for a few int's here and there. Look at us now, he's been our most productive qb since Marino left.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I really hope that Beck or Henne works out. If they dont then I am sure we will address it in next years draft. There are a lot more QB's coming out next year. I wouldnt mind Tebow playing for us. I am not a Gator fan but he is fun to watch.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rochester, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phinfan13/34 View Post
    All I know is we need to find out already, I'm tired of the QB carousel. When Fiedler stepped in here 8 years ago he did really well off the bat and everyone bashed him for a few int's here and there. Look at us now, he's been our most productive qb since Marino left.
    QB is the hardest position to play and to predict. Honestly, I think that it might be Beck coming out of camp but I would not be surprised if the mick made it as the #1. Hes a serviceable backup and has at times shown signs of something better it has so far been too inconsistent to count on as a clear cut starter. Again, I just hope whoever it is, gives us the best chance at winning and we get some more W's under our belt this year
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    IMO McNown will be your starter heading into the season. With Beck as BU and Henne in third.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BillsFanInPeace View Post
    IMO McNown will be your starter heading into the season. With Beck as BU and Henne in third.
    When did we add Cade to the roster?
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In A Cardboard Box
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Beck/McCown, Henne. Henne has A LOT to learn.

Tebow is not yet (by a long ways) a pro type QB (and no, I'm not a Gator hater, in fact they were my favorite team in high school, even with near zero wins).
    Quote Quote