Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: All Posters: Please Read!

1. -11
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Drumstix71 View Post
    hey man, i agree with you on whole (or hole - LOL) but...

I've seen some posts that show some nip and the moderators don't touch it. I've also seen some,,,... er ..."spiders legs" showing from underneath a g-string (in the bum area) and the moderators dont touch it.

I think what you're looking for is a standard guideline, like:

* partial areola (area surrounding actual nipple) shown - acceptable
    * nipple shown - unacceptable
    * Vagina vulva (lips) - unacceptable
    * Naked butt cheeks - acceptable
    * woman shown on hands and knees - acceptable with these conditions: she is not touching herself on her vagi.....,.,.,,.,.,.,.,.,

ETC ETC ETC ETC

it is becoming more difficult pictures that make you say damn! and stay within guidelines.

anyway.... check out my boring classic ladies post
    Excluding the vagina part, which is understandable. Those guidelines are quite fickle and kind of silly.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think I'm done with this, I didn't mean to be an *******. I'm just analytical and this didn't seem logical when analyzing it truly. I hope I didn't cause you to show "clean pics" as I don't want the site to get in trouble, even though it would be stupid if it did, considering what is shown in some pics. I just wanted to give you and other's something to chew on. You know, just think about it.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I understand some of your arguments and I'm not saying you don't have any common sense but in this type of situation it's best not to rock the boat. It's nice that this forum is here. My IT dept only sees the "finheaven" domain and doesn't give it a second thought. It would suck if this forum wasn't here and allow me the simple pleasures of life without IT and or the wifey knowing. Pushing for strict guidelines and rebelling just for the sake of a nip or two doesn't help. The only reason one would want strict guidlines any way is so that they can complain and cop a technicality when a pic or an entire post is removed.

I just wanna see some lovely ladies. Let's not ruin it my fellow fin fans.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinPhan View Post
    I understand some of your arguments and I'm not saying you don't have any common sense but in this type of situation it's best not to rock the boat. It's nice that this forum is here. My IT dept only sees the "finheaven" domain and doesn't give it a second thought. It would suck if this forum wasn't here and allow me the simple pleasures of life without IT and or the wifey knowing. Pushing for strict guidelines and rebelling just for the sake of a nip or two doesn't help. The only reason one would want strict guidlines any way is so that they can complain and cop a technicality when a pic or an entire post is removed.

I just wanna see some lovely ladies. Let's not ruin it my fellow fin fans.
    Well I didn't do this for this to be removed and such. I was just giving something for people to think about, because it seems like the nipple exposure thing seems to be mandated by the "just because it's not right clause and I'm like why is it not right, when something just as arousing is alright if we are going on this basis". I don't want to this to be shut down and that wasn't why I brought it up, I basically just tried to share my view point of it not being so logical when eye pathces and naked ***** are shown, thus basically highly arousing shots for kids, which is different from a bikini or even skimpy bikini shots. A good portion of the pics are sexy and no big deal, but there are some "damn!" shots with how much is shown or the close up view or how the woman's body is posed, that are very exciting regardless of the nipples shown. But I didn't mean for this section to shut down or change, but just giving some food for thought.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Are you a VIP?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Guys:

Some of this is subjective. What is indecent to one may not be to another. Our gudielines are that if any of it shows than the image goes. No Nips, No Kitty, No ballon Knot, etc. None. Not even a little. We have the best Moderators there are but we sometimes we can't catch every image every time. If something is on this site and it reveals the above mentond anatomy, then report it and we will remove it. It is not their because we are OK with it. In general we stick to the major media standards but remember we are a site geared toward a specfic demographic.

Cltchperf I am not sure where you are coming from on this. Do you feel there is too little or too much nudity/sexuality in this forum? Or is it a general commentary on censorship thresholds in America?
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thanks
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I am interested in posting pictures as well, but not familiar with the process. Please inform me so I too can join this wonderful site you have established sir...

Thank you in advance.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Are you gonna drink that?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo

Less talky, more pics.