Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MERGEDX4: Madden 09 ratings for Dolphins

Hybrid View

1. -1
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

MERGEDX4: Madden 09 ratings for Dolphins

Madden's ratings are out...

Jake Long is an 85

Our QB's are rated 79, 78, and 77

the funniest is Jason Taylor, who is rated a 98, but they have a "morale" rating this year, and his is 40, whereas everyone else has a morale of 80-90+

http://sports.ign.com/madden09/dolphins.html
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Colorado Fin Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aurora, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm glad im not buying 09 this year. It is not being released for PC.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    at least our oline and running game look good and im glad chad henne has that rocket arm on the game
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Picture Me Rollin'

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thugz Mansion
    Thanks / No Thanks
    its pretty obvious madden is slacking

they still dont understand that we will be running the 3-4 defense, so all of the DL/LB positions are messed up. edmond miles is definitely not an outside linebacker in the 3-4, and lionel dotson and jason taylor definitely don't play the same position
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Formerly Fiedler for MVP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    A van down by the river
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
    its pretty obvious madden is slacking

they still dont understand that we will be running the 3-4 defense, so all of the DL/LB positions are messed up. edmond miles is definitely not an outside linebacker in the 3-4, and lionel dotson and jason taylor definitely don't play the same position
    Edmund Miles? Lionel Dotson? dude, its a video game, and the Dolphins were 1-15 last year. EA probably wont use as much of its resources scouting the Phins as, say, some other teams that won more than one game.

"Ryan Tannehill out-Brady'ed Brady"- DanPatrick
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMarksBros. View Post
    Edmund Miles? Lionel Dotson? dude, its a video game, and the Dolphins were 1-15 last year. EA probably wont use as much of its resources scouting the Phins as, say, some other teams that won more than one game.
    Scouting the Phins? Are you serious? Madden is the BIGGEST game EA makes every year, and they can't be bothered to have a guy research what type of defense/offense each team runs?

Miami has played a lot of 3-4 since Saban started coaching, back in 05, and you're telling me EA has yet to figure that out?

Or should I just be happy that EA included the Dolphins AT ALL, since they only won a single game last year? Each and every NFL team deserves to be created with as much accuracy as possible. I can't believe you're trying to let EA off the hook by pointing to wins/losses.

Once again, it appears that EA has done NOTHING to justify my spending money on anything more than a used copy of the latest Madden.
    Caution: Opinions expressed may NOT be those of staff, management, or advertisers.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    It is what it is

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Deus Ex Dolphin View Post
    Scouting the Phins? Are you serious? Madden is the BIGGEST game EA makes every year, and they can't be bothered to have a guy research what type of defense/offense each team runs?

Miami has played a lot of 3-4 since Saban started coaching, back in 05, and you're telling me EA has yet to figure that out?

Or should I just be happy that EA included the Dolphins AT ALL, since they only won a single game last year? Each and every NFL team deserves to be created with as much accuracy as possible. I can't believe you're trying to let EA off the hook by pointing to wins/losses.

Once again, it appears that EA has done NOTHING to justify my spending money on anything more than a used copy of the latest Madden.
    i don't know about overall sales and such, but my age bracket, i'm 19 the game of choice for most people i encounter is ncaa
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mfish41 View Post
    i don't know about overall sales and such, but my age bracket, i'm 19 the game of choice for most people i encounter is ncaa
    NCAA is way better!
    "As scarce as truth is, the supply has always been in excess of the demand."
    Henry Wheeler Shaw
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    The Beer Pong Table of Champions!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Deus Ex Dolphin View Post

Actually if anything I give EA credit, the years saban where here they gave us multiple D as our defensive playbook b/c it had both the 4-3 and the 3-4. Plus last years once you updated the roster they changed our base D from a 3-4 do a 4-3, because we didnt end up using it like they thought we would. I wouldnt jump on EA quite yet they do continuously come out with an enjoyable and realistic game plus make adjustments midseason and alot of times as soon as you get the game there are already roster updates and changes.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    New York Phins Phan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NY
    Thanks / No Thanks

JT Close to perfect? Madden 09 Ratings

Check out or boys in Madden 09!

http://sports.ign.com/madden09/dolphins.html
    Quote Quote