Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Check this site out... Hilarious

1. -1
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks

Check this site out... Hilarious

You'll find this funny as hell as long as your not a guido..

http://getoffourisland.com/
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Paddy's Pub

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boom City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    that was funny. being from jersey, i know you've seen your share of orange dudes that look like they constantly have a penis in their mouth. what is the deal with that? where did it come from and how has it spread? was it a mafia trend gone horribly wrong?

being from central florida, we don't many of those guys. but i know the ones that have slurped their way down the coast get made extreme fun of where i live. we are relentless. we figure the more we make fun of them the less potential others come or convert. saw some in gainesville the last few years i was there, though, and man were they awful. we would just scream COLLAR UP! until they had no choice but to leave the bar.

please don't let them come here. there are enough people who suck. we don't need a whole new species.

Quote Quote  

3. -3

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDole View Post
    that was funny. being from jersey, i know you've seen your share of orange dudes that look like they constantly have a penis in their mouth. what is the deal with that? where did it come from and how has it spread? was it a mafia trend gone horribly wrong?

being from central florida, we don't many of those guys. but i know the ones that have slurped their way down the coast get made extreme fun of where i live. we are relentless. we figure the more we make fun of them the less potential others come or convert. saw some in gainesville the last few years i was there, though, and man were they awful. we would just scream COLLAR UP! until they had no choice but to leave the bar.

please don't let them come here. there are enough people who suck. we don't need a whole new species.
    Haha.... sorry bro, join the resistance, perhaps we can go national with getoffourisland.com. I actually got cut off by a guido and his guidette girlfriend on the garden state parkway on my way to work this morning. I railed on my horn and flung my finger out the window. I could see his spiked up fagged out hair from the rear window. When I passed him he has on a pair of shades that a holywood actress would be wearing. He had an italy on his license plate. Trust me, Im 100% italian and us REAL italians are not deuschbags like the deuschbags.

Its funny watching them walk around in their pack like a bunch of rats. Its hilarious because they walk around in wife beaters, smiling as if they just got done getting boned by their buddy to the right and the left, scrawny as ****, like they own the place. With their guidette disease spreading ****** next to them, flapping in the wind.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Paddy's Pub

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boom City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolpns13 View Post
    Haha.... sorry bro, join the resistance, perhaps we can go national with getoffourisland.com. I actually got cut off by a guido and his guidette girlfriend on the garden state parkway on my way to work this morning. I railed on my horn and flung my finger out the window. I could see his spiked up fagged out hair from the rear window. When I passed him he has on a pair of shades that a holywood actress would be wearing. He had an italy on his license plate. Trust me, Im 100% italian and us REAL italians are not deuschbags like the deuschbags.

Its funny watching them walk around in their pack like a bunch of rats. Its hilarious because they walk around in wife beaters, smiling as if they just got done getting boned by their buddy to the right and the left, scrawny as ****, like they own the place. With their guidette disease spreading ****** next to them, flapping in the wind.

was that a mafia thing gone wrong? and how do you go from putting concrete shoes on someone to putting their balls on your chin? what kind of transition is that?

to anyone that can't stand these people, please chime in. and being that this is a dolphins site, i know there are miami guidos that are members. so, feel free to defend yourself against my attacks and attempt to explain how your life took such a precarious turn to the unbelievably gay. people are ignorant to what they don't understand, and as far as guidos are concerned, i am the ignoramus king.

remember, friends don't let friends become guidos. or goth glams.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    was that a mafia thing gone wrong? and how do you go from putting concrete shoes on someone to putting their balls on your chin? what kind of transition is that?

to anyone that can't stand these people, please chime in. and being that this is a dolphins site, i know there are miami guidos that are members. so, feel free to defend yourself against my attacks and attempt to explain how your life took such a precarious turn to the unbelievably gay. people are ignorant to what they don't understand, and as far as guidos are concerned, i am the ignoramus king.

remember, friends don't let friends become guidos. or goth glams.
    Balls on their chin! I have no explanation for the guido. The only thing I could come up with was an italian was caught by some form of permanent transexual and a massive breeding was attemped. From there it simply skyrocketed and the disease is now spreading. Government agencies have tried to find a way to control the disease through quarantine, but there is always 1 that chews its way through the plastic sheeting and back into normal society.

"Look, my dick is almost as big as my middle finger; fuggetaboutit"
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Paddy's Pub

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boom City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolpns13 View Post
    Balls on their chin! I have no explanation for the guido. The only thing I could come up with was an italian was caught by some form of permanent transexual and a massive breeding was attemped. From there it simply skyrocketed and the disease is now spreading. Government agencies have tried to find a way to control the disease through quarantine, but there is always 1 that chews its way through the plastic sheeting and back into normal society.

"Look, my dick is almost as big as my middle finger; fuggetaboutit"

the first time i ever saw one, it was one of the punks on the sopranos (forget his name). so i think it might have had something to do with the mafia for some reason. wannabe mobsters that don't make the cut, get down/go down on themselves, and end up becoming an even bigger 'what the fugg happened to you?' is all i can come up with. insanely bizarre.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    the first time i ever saw one, it was one of the punks on the sopranos (forget his name). so i think it might have had something to do with the mafia for some reason. wannabe mobsters that don't make the cut, get down/go down on themselves, and end up becoming an even bigger 'what the fugg happened to you?' is all i can come up with. insanely bizarre.
    Capone is turning in his grave everytime he sees, the Ghotti's
    Quote Quote