Sometimes we just need to remember WHAT the Rules of Life
1. Never give yourself a haircut after three margaritas.
2. You need only two tools. WD-40 and duct tape. If it
doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and
shouldn't, use the tape.
3. The five most essential words for a healthy, vital
relationship "I apologize" and "You are right."
4. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
5. When you make a mistake, make amends immediately. It's
easier to eat crow while it's still warm.
6. The only really good advice that your mother ever gave
you was, "Go! You might meet somebody!"
7. If he/she says that you are too good for him/her--believe
8. Learn to pick your battles; ask yourself, 'Will this
matter one year from now? How about one month? One week? One
9. Never pass up an opportunity to pee.
10. If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You have
11. Living well really is the best revenge. Being miserable
because of a bad or former relationship just might mean that the
other person was right about you.
12. Work is good, but it's not that important.
13. And finally... Be really nice to your friends. You never
know when you are going to need them to empty your bedpan.