Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Please pray for one of our own.

1. -61
    HOF Pass Master

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Narnia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by njfinfan View Post
    All - I am touched to tears by all your best wishes. I am home and recovering and I've been prescribed blood thinners. The outpouring of support I've received from all my finfans is amazing and shows that we as Dolphin fans are true family - outside our own. I thank Wildbill for starting this thread for prayers for me, but I need to ask for continued prayers that I continue to recover and get stronger. As Dolphin Dan, DanStillStands, TheGoat and others know me from Miami Mike's Sports Zone up here, I am NOT calm during Dolphin games at the bar. So I need a really, really strong heart to continue to yell at the big screen. Thanks again all. You're all family to me.

Mary
    njfinfan
    retired super moderator
    Come back stronger Mary and you need to calm down more when we start winning games! Less of the close losses will help you to keep calm! All the best to you and family.
    Quote Quote  

2. -62
    Play Hard

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Montreal
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Prayers to you and your family. Get well soon Mary.
    Quote Quote  

3. -63
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Riverside, IL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Get Well Soon, Mary...
    Quote Quote  

4. -64
    Special Teams Lunatic

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Pond, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    All - I am touched to tears by all your best wishes. I am home and recovering and I've been prescribed blood thinners. The outpouring of support I've received from all my finfans is amazing and shows that we as Dolphin fans are true family - outside our own. I thank Wildbill for starting this thread for prayers for me, but I need to ask for continued prayers that I continue to recover and get stronger. As Dolphin Dan, DanStillStands, TheGoat and others know me from Miami Mike's Sports Zone up here, I am NOT calm during Dolphin games at the bar. So I need a really, really strong heart to continue to yell at the big screen. Thanks again all. You're all family to me.

Mary
    njfinfan
    retired super moderator
    Hey there, lady. My aunt actually had a very similar issue occur, and is also on thinners; she's had very good results. Feel better soon - Dolphin wins are good for the heart.
    "If foot fetish videos of your wife surface online, and the voice of the cameraman sounds like you, just admit that it was you ... because the alternative is that someone else was filming foot fetish videos of your wife, and I'm pretty sure that's worse." - Bill Simmons's enduring lesson to Rex Ryan.
    Quote Quote  

5. -65
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Myer
    Thanks / No Thanks

Mary
    njfinfan
    retired super moderator
    Nice to personally hear from you, Mary. I am really glad to hear you are doing better. Sheesh, between you and Slappy, what are they putting in the water up there?! How is he doing, btw?

Lip Balm?

Quote Quote  

6. -66
    Are you a VIP?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mary:

I hope you can see that the time and care you have put into being a Fin fan HAS made a difference. We are truly all family and the love and support you have is global across all sites and all members and all friends. We love you, pray for you and in the end we look forward to sharing the future with you. Take care and keep us informed.
    BREAKING NEWS ALL OFFSEASON LONG!
    FOLLOW FINHEAVEN ON TWITTER!

Quote Quote  

7. -67
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!

Mary
    njfinfan
    retired super moderator
    I'm very happy that you are doing better, at home, and you don't need just a strong heart for the dolphins, you've got friends and family of course that need ya. :wink:hugs and prayers mary, hugs and prayers.
    "I didn't feel like we had to score," Tannehill said. "I had the mindset we were going to score."

Quote Quote  

8. -68
    Picture Me Rollin'

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thugz Mansion
    Thanks / No Thanks
    may God be with you
    Quote Quote  

9. -69
    Hail to the Redskins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cooper City, FL & Section 432 (FedEx Field)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    My thoughts and prayers go out to Mary.
    Quote Quote  

10. -70
    Finheaven's "First Lady"

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Newark, NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goat View Post
    Hey there, lady. My aunt actually had a very similar issue occur, and is also on thinners; she's had very good results. Feel better soon - Dolphin wins are good for the heart.
    Thank you so very very much. I look forward to seeing you at the sports zone this season.

Mary

BIGGEST AND BEST DOLPHINS SPORTS BAR IN THE NORTHEAST!

Quote Quote