Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Reputation Meter Added.

  1. -1
    Wildbill3's Avatar
    Misery Loves Company

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2001
    Posts:
    24,839
    vCash:
    1936
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!

    Reputation Meter Added.

    Hi, like many messageboards we finally got this little feature up and running. Like someones post? love thier avatar? Give em some points, on the other hand do they really tick you off? you can take some points away.

    Of course I have it set up so you can't repeatedly take or give points to the same person.... Have fun with it!

    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    Lappy's Avatar
    Speedwagon:3 am Crew!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2005
    Posts:
    4,774
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Winnipeg Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    Hi, like many messageboards we finally got this little feature up and running. Like someones post? love thier avatar? Give em some points, on the other hand do they really tick you off? you can take some points away.

    Of course I have it set up so you can't repeatedly take or give points to the same person.... Have fun with it!

    YOU STOLE THAT IDEA FROM A DIFFERENT SITE!!!!

    I love this idea and have been waiting for it! It makes posting a little more fun!

    Can you read your rep comments in your user cp?



    www.4caulksmen.com

    smarter than CK
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    Wildbill3's Avatar
    Misery Loves Company

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2001
    Posts:
    24,839
    vCash:
    1936
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lappy View Post
    YOU STOLE THAT IDEA FROM A DIFFERENT SITE!!!!

    I love this idea and have been waiting for it! It makes posting a little more fun!

    Can you read your rep comments in your user cp?
    Lol I think we had it here a long time ago. one of those things lost in the shuffle of board updates I think.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    Lappy's Avatar
    Speedwagon:3 am Crew!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2005
    Posts:
    4,774
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Winnipeg Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    Lol I think we had it here a long time ago. one of those things lost in the shuffle of board updates I think.
    yeah, yeah, yeah what likely story! :wink:

    It is a great feature though that I'm sure the guys around here will love!

    but I notice I can't neg rep you!
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Wildbill3's Avatar
    Misery Loves Company

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2001
    Posts:
    24,839
    vCash:
    1936
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lappy View Post
    yeah, yeah, yeah what likely story! :wink:

    It is a great feature though that I'm the guys around here will love!

    but I notice I can't neg rep you!
    Rofl. I'm sure if the mods and admins could be neg rep'd, we'd quickly go into the negative anytime we handed out warnings/infractions/bans lol.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    Lappy's Avatar
    Speedwagon:3 am Crew!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2005
    Posts:
    4,774
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Winnipeg Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    Rofl. I'm sure if the mods and admins could be neg rep'd, we'd quickly go into the negative anytime we handed out warnings/infractions/bans lol.
    is that my first warning????

    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Gay-O-Meter
    By Justasportsfan in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-20-2004, 08:59 PM
  2. Gay-o-Meter: How Ghey Are You??
    By Muck in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-13-2003, 10:26 PM
  3. Ricky-o-meter
    By FFiB in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-10-2002, 02:47 PM
  4. The Ricky Meter
    By FinHeavenAJ in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-25-2002, 10:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •