Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Bill Clinton won't reveal his speech for the Democratic convention.

  1. -1
    Tetragrammaton's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2006
    Posts:
    9,410
    vCash:
    1477
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Bill Clinton won't reveal his speech for the Democratic convention.

    http://www.newsmax.com/headlines/oba...22/124160.html

    Coupled with a floor vote for Hillary, he could be up to something.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    ohall's Avatar
    A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2002
    Posts:
    26,831
    vCash:
    6073
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I would be shocked if the Clintons's act as badly as some think they might. They need to tow the party line right now. Obama will take take care of the rest. I think they know he's basically damaged goods. God knows they did enough of that damage.

    I have no doubt the Clinton's are trying to line things up for 2012, but if they do not support Obama enough they are done.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    MDFINFAN's Avatar
    Reach for the Stars

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    21,326
    vCash:
    1148
    Loc:
    Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ohall View Post
    I would be shocked if the Clintons's act as badly as some think they might. They need to tow the party line right now. Obama will take take care of the rest. I think they know he's basically damaged goods. God knows they did enough of that damage.

    I have no doubt the Clinton's are trying to line things up for 2012, but if they do not support Obama enough they are done.
    not when it comes to the clintons, but I agree, I don't think they'll do anything to hurt Obama in the convention, but they clearly won't go out of their way to talk him up too much.. I think they'd rather speak evenly and hope whatever negatives Obama has do the rest..
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    Dolphan7's Avatar
    Desert Dolphin

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2004
    Posts:
    16,492
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Tucson, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah I have read a couple things that make it seem that they are up to something, I just think it is drama looking for ratings!

    But I certainly will be tuned in to see if anything happens!
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Eshlemon's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2004
    Posts:
    4,818
    vCash:
    1431
    Loc:
    Greensboro, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphan7 View Post
    Yeah I have read a couple things that make it seem that they are up to something, I just think it is drama looking for ratings!

    But I certainly will be tuned in to see if anything happens!
    They've got you hooked. OK, me too. Wonder who goes first, the one who wear's the pants in the family or Bill.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    Dolphan7's Avatar
    Desert Dolphin

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2004
    Posts:
    16,492
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Tucson, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eshlemon View Post
    They've got you hooked. OK, me too. Wonder who goes first, the one who wear's the pants in the family or Bill.
    Billary!

    Edit: Crap - for my 10,000 post - I posted "Billary!"
    Join Date: May 2004
    Location: Tucson, Arizona
    Age: 46
    Posts: 10,000
    Credits: 4,752 [Check]
    Thanks: 349
    Thanked 258 Times in 197 Posts
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    poornate's Avatar
    We may die, but our actions are immortal

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2002
    Posts:
    7,337
    vCash:
    1048
    Loc:
    northern virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No surprises... just a good speech... I forget how captivating he is when I am not rooting against what he is saying....
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. bill clinton speech
    By nick1 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 08:59 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-02-2008, 03:07 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 04:21 PM
  4. Bill Clinton's New Democratic Party, R.I.P.
    By zach13 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-02-2005, 12:49 PM
  5. Democratic National Comedy Convention Thread....
    By Section126 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-03-2004, 10:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •