Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Bionic Commando Rearmed

1. -1
    Champion Of The Beards!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Mooresville, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks

Bionic Commando Rearmed

So has anyone played this new remake yet. I can't wait. I am d/l it right now. About 35% finshed. I have been waiting on this a long time. I hope it is as great as the original
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Champion Of The Beards!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Mooresville, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Anyone that is a fan of the old one, this is a must have game. I love it! It only costs ten bucks too
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

bionic commando rearmed

I'm sure I'll download the full game soon. I played the demo, it's good. I never played the original, but I like this, there were some 3d block puzzles which were quite lame, but other than that, I like it.

How long is the game by the way?
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Champion Of The Beards!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Mooresville, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chibully View Post
    I'm sure I'll download the full game soon. I played the demo, it's good. I never played the original, but I like this, there were some 3d block puzzles which were quite lame, but other than that, I like it.

How long is the game by the way?

It's not that long really. I can't remember. If you were able to play straight thourgh, maybe three hours. It is about as long as most nintendo games were back in the day. The block puzzles are stupid. They were not in the orginial.

I wish they would remake Double Dragon and Contra. Not new ones but remakes like BC. They are making a new BC also.

I read on the net that is has sold over 300,000 downloads so far. That is pretty good I think. Maybe that will get them to make more remakes of old school games.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WeVie View Post
    It's not that long really. I can't remember. If you were able to play straight thourgh, maybe three hours. It is about as long as most nintendo games were back in the day. The block puzzles are stupid. They were not in the orginial.

I wish they would remake Double Dragon and Contra. Not new ones but remakes like BC. They are making a new BC also.

I read on the net that is has sold over 300,000 downloads so far. That is pretty good I think. Maybe that will get them to make more remakes of old school games.
    I couldn't begin to tell you how to do the block puzzles. I'm guessing you tilt the analog stick to make the ball fall in the green block? idk. Challenge rooms are really difficult, the first one was really hard.

and there is a remake of contra for the DS, as well as a version of double dragon on the game boy advance. I think I know what you mean though.
    Quote Quote