Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 202122232425

Thread: Merged x4: McCown Trade to Carolina for 7th rd pick

1. -241
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisJNelson View Post
    No, I do not think teams would do that.
    What 7th rounder earns 2.5m?
    Quote Quote  

2. -242
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVdolphan View Post
    Well first I obviously disagree with your whole post so I wont bother with rebuttles to all points. Beck has no potential. He ****ing blows.
    So you consider Parcells an idiot then? There goes his shot at the HOF.....
    Angry Deniers. A bunch of agenda-driven whiny clowns whose sole mission is to deny anything good that Tannehill has done and deny anything bad that the "gods of quarterbacks" have done.
    Quote Quote  

3. -243
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Just so you know *******.......that whole fumble you were arguing about in the saints game.....Im watching it now on dvr.....It was indeed Beck's fault. He fumbled the exchange from center on his first play of the game no less. He was under center so you cant pin that one on anyone else. It was pure Beck putting it on the turf as usual.
    You must have had your head up the center's butt to witness the exchange so clearly. There are many ways that the exchange can be fumbled without it being the QBs fault. As usual you'd rather resort to speculation and automatically blame Beck.....
    Quote Quote  

4. -244
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Just so you know *******.......that whole fumble you were arguing about in the saints game.....Im watching it now on dvr.....It was indeed Beck's fault. He fumbled the exchange from center on his first play of the game no less. He was under center so you cant pin that one on anyone else. It was pure Beck putting it on the turf as usual. So when you add up all his preseason action....which comes to roughly just around one half of football(one qtr in game 1, 3 min or so in game 3, and 10 min in the saints game) he put it on the turf TWICE!!! Once against the bucs and once against the saints. Both totally unnecessary fumbles too! You just cant put it on the turf at that rate and be trusted to even take the field in a game that counts....PERIOD!
    Yes I'm sure you got such a great view of that snap from a camera 40 feet above and to the side of the play.

Here's the reality. John Beck is a Miami Dolphin. The guy who snapped that ball, quite surprisingly, is NOT. So, read what you want to read from those facts.

Trey Darilek's surprise cut in favor of Andy Alleman to me shows that the Dolphins coaches blame Darilek for those two fumbled exchanges, and had no faith in him as a backup Center.
    Twitter: @ckparrot
    Quote Quote  

5. -245
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ckparrothead View Post
    Yes I'm sure you got such a great view of that snap from a camera 40 feet above and to the side of the play.

Here's the reality. John Beck is a Miami Dolphin. The guy who snapped that ball, quite surprisingly, is NOT. So, read what you want to read from those facts.

Trey Darilek's surprise cut in favor of Andy Alleman to me shows that the Dolphins coaches blame Darilek for those two fumbled exchanges, and had no faith in him as a backup Center.
    Except for the fact that Beck has been a stumbling bumbling fumbling idiot under Satele as well.
    Quote Quote  

6. -246
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyboy View Post
    Except for the fact that Beck has been a stumbling bumbling fumbling idiot under Satele as well.
    How many of those fumbles were fumbled exchanges? Serious, I can't remember.

Anyway, regardless of what you say, John Beck is a Miami Dolphin, Josh McCown is not, and the guy that was snapping those bad snaps that got fumbled, was a surprise dismissal.
    Quote Quote