Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: jake long and chad henne sig request

  1. -1
    hooshoops's Avatar
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    33,856
    vCash:
    43587
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks

    jake long and chad henne sig request

    if someone could do a jake long and chad henne sig for me with each players names and the words "franchise playaz" underneath i would be awfully greatful. i have plenty of these credits i could give someone in return.

    you guys do some sweet looking work.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    burger13's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2002
    Posts:
    6,268
    vCash:
    1034
    Loc:
    South Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    if someone could do a jake long and chad henne sig for me with each players names and the words "franchise playaz" underneath i would be awfully greatful. i have plenty of these credits i could give someone in return.

    you guys do some sweet looking work.
    I just made the one in my sig, if you want to use it you can and I'll use another one.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    hooshoops's Avatar
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    33,856
    vCash:
    43587
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    that's sweet but i didn't want to bite off yours you already had. can i get the words franchise playaz at the bottom instead of the foundation or is that too much work??? i don't know much about how in depth this sig making is.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    burger13's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2002
    Posts:
    6,268
    vCash:
    1034
    Loc:
    South Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    that's sweet but i didn't want to bite off yours you already had. can i get the words "franchise playaz" at the bottom instead of the foundation or is that too much work??? i don't know much about how in depth this sig making is.
    no worries, I'm happy to give you this one, I will change mine.

    here you go:

    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    hooshoops's Avatar
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    33,856
    vCash:
    43587
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    that is awesome. how many credits you want??? how do i make sure when people see it that people see you made it???

    also how do i add it to my user account as my sig???? thanks
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    hooshoops's Avatar
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    33,856
    vCash:
    43587
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    ahhh...i see the sticky at the top. i'll get it when i have a chance.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    burger13's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2002
    Posts:
    6,268
    vCash:
    1034
    Loc:
    South Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    that is awesome. how many credits you want??? how do i make sure when people see it that people see you made it???

    also how do i add it to my user account as my sig???? thanks
    You will need the path for the image...right click on the picture, select properties. Copy the path from the properties window

    to add it, go to 'User CP' (on the left side of the aqua bar at the top of the screen). On the left sidebar there is an 'Edit Signature' option

    In the input box, select the 'Insert Image' button and paste the path for the picture in the popup window. you can center the image if you want to using the format buttons.

    I don't need any credits, a thanks below the signature would be more than enough.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    hooshoops's Avatar
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    33,856
    vCash:
    43587
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by burger13 View Post
    You will need the path for the image...right click on the picture, select properties. Copy the path from the properties window

    to add it, go to 'User CP' (on the left side of the aqua bar at the top of the screen). On the left sidebar there is an 'Edit Signature' option

    In the input box, select the 'Insert Image' button and paste the path for the picture in the popup window. you can center the image if you want to using the format buttons.

    I don't need any credits, a thanks below the signature would be more than enough.
    a thanks below you will get. looks like you deleted it or moved it b4 i could grab it. my work computer doesn't allow me to pull stuff over. i'll pm you later i guess.

    thanks
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    burger13's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2002
    Posts:
    6,268
    vCash:
    1034
    Loc:
    South Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    a thanks below you will get. looks like you deleted it or moved it b4 i could grab it. my work computer doesn't allow me to pull stuff over. i'll pm you later i guess.

    thanks
    it's there for you in the 4th post.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Chad Henne & Jake Long
    By mrodriguez4096 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-21-2011, 11:33 AM
  2. Jake Long: Chad Henne will prove it
    By FinAtic8480 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 08:45 PM
  3. 2008 NFL Rookie Photo shoot - Jake Long & Chad Henne
    By Nublar7 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-14-2008, 12:08 PM
  4. Jake Long and Chad Henne is Very Smart
    By reddbaron in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-26-2008, 10:43 PM
  5. Chad Henne and Jake Long staying in College!!!
    By Skeet84 in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-17-2006, 06:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •