Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Post a Photo of Yourself

1. -231
    We may die, but our actions are immortal

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    northern virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have over 950 private acres with a 14 acre lake sitting in Central Virginia... loves fires, fishing, conversation, and music.... just a quick flight away... takers?
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."
    Quote Quote  

2. -232
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by poornate View Post
    I have over 950 private acres with a 14 acre lake sitting in Central Virginia... loves fires, fishing, conversation, and music.... just a quick flight away... takers?
    Holy crap that's a lot of land. That sounds like a lot of fun. If I ever come that way I'm crashing at your place.

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

3. -233

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    northern virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    She's 18 months. My son is 10. Big age difference between the two. But it helps out with baby sitting.
    Wow... she's a lot younger than I thought... I am terrible at gauging kids ages... i have no idea why I try... Some acquaintances brought their daughter over a while back and I was trying to get her to be less shy and asked her if she was excited about getting to start school next year... she was 10 and getting ready to begin 4th grade.... my kids are 17 months apart and I couldn't envision it any other way...
    Quote Quote  

4. -234
    Desert Dolphin

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tucson, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You own that? Really?

Players come and go, but I will always be a Miami Dolphins Fan first and foremost.

Quote Quote  

5. -235

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    northern virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Holy crap that's a lot of land. That sounds like a lot of fun. If I ever come that why I'm crashing at your place.
    Hereditary wealth... what can I say? It just sits there and eats up cash for taxes... we don't farm or hunt... we just get out there and enjoy it... canoeing, and fishing, and camping... I like shooting skeet and reading outside... there is a cabin there that my grandfather lived in for the last 30 years of his life... gas heat and a fireplace... comfy... we have a little island in the lake.. It is my favorite place on earth...
    Quote Quote  

6. -236
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Property taxes on that must be a nightmare.
    Quote Quote  

7. -237
    Desert Dolphin

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tucson, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hereditary wealth... what can I say? It just sits there and eats up cash for taxes... we don't farm or hunt... we just get out there and enjoy it... canoeing, and fishing, and camping... I like shooting skeet and reading outside... there is a cabin there that my grandfather lived in for the last 30 years of his life... gas heat and a fireplace... comfy... we have a little island in the lake.. It is my favorite place on earth...
    Awe man.....that sounds so cool. Good for you Nate. I would love to have our little campfire there.
    Quote Quote  

8. -238

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    northern virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Property taxes on that must be a nightmare.
    We rent the hunting rights to a hunt club in the winter and the back corner of it has 8 trailers and a little house as rentals... there is one little area that a farmer rents to grow soybeans... that basically breaks even every year (as long as nothing bad happens, like year before last when the overflow drain broke... $15,000.00 and the lake had to be partially drained)...

I just spent the last 15 minutes trying to post a picture of the lake... but my desktop computer has been messed up since the first week of October because of a virus I got off of FinHeaven (so much hate).. I can't access any of my family photos (or empty my camera for that matter) or get at any of my music... I feel incomplete... I guess I will have to save it for whenever I can afford to pay someone to fix it...
    Quote Quote  

9. -239

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    northern virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphan7 View Post
    Awe man.....that sounds so cool. Good for you Nate. I would love to have our little campfire there.
    The house that the economy forced me to leave, the one I am now renting, borders that property on three sides... it is impossible to reconcile having to leave your favorite place on the planet and then rent it to people who do not love or respect it for a reason as ordinary as money...
    Quote Quote  

10. -240
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Carlos looks like the bass player from Metallica. Don't believe me?

Quote Quote