Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728 LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 273

Thread: Post a Photo of Yourself

  1. -241
    poornate's Avatar
    We may die, but our actions are immortal

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2002
    Posts:
    7,337
    vCash:
    1048
    Loc:
    northern virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    If someone could explain to me how to do this. I might get a wild hair up my butt and do it. Until then this is all you get.

    Somehow this picture will not leave me...
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."
    Quote Quote  

  2. -242
    Dolphins9954's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    10,029
    vCash:
    6256
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pants on the Ground View Post
    Carlos looks like the bass player from Metallica. Don't believe me?




    Damn I really do.





    "Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

  3. -243
    Dolphan7's Avatar
    Desert Dolphin

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2004
    Posts:
    16,492
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Tucson, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by poornate View Post
    We rent the hunting rights to a hunt club in the winter and the back corner of it has 8 trailers and a little house as rentals... there is one little area that a farmer rents to grow soybeans... that basically breaks even every year (as long as nothing bad happens, like year before last when the overflow drain broke... $15,000.00 and the lake had to be partially drained)...

    I just spent the last 15 minutes trying to post a picture of the lake... but my desktop computer has been messed up since the first week of October because of a virus I got off of FinHeaven (so much hate).. I can't access any of my family photos (or empty my camera for that matter) or get at any of my music... I feel incomplete... I guess I will have to save it for whenever I can afford to pay someone to fix it...
    Install AVG or Malewarebyte with Addblock plus. All these are free to download. Also consider restoring your system to a date prior to the infection, that has bailed me out a couple of times over the last couple years. You have to have your restore points set up though....I have mine set up to create a restore point everyday.

    Players come and go, but I will always be a Miami Dolphins Fan first and foremost.




    Quote Quote  

  4. -244
    Dolphins9954's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    10,029
    vCash:
    6256
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by poornate View Post
    We rent the hunting rights to a hunt club in the winter and the back corner of it has 8 trailers and a little house as rentals... there is one little area that a farmer rents to grow soybeans... that basically breaks even every year (as long as nothing bad happens, like year before last when the overflow drain broke... $15,000.00 and the lake had to be partially drained)...

    I just spent the last 15 minutes trying to post a picture of the lake... but my desktop computer has been messed up since the first week of October because of a virus I got off of FinHeaven (so much hate).. I can't access any of my family photos (or empty my camera for that matter) or get at any of my music... I feel incomplete... I guess I will have to save it for whenever I can afford to pay someone to fix it...

    Same thing happened to me as well. I was lucky my anti-virus picked up 4 viruses before they could do damage. All from finheaven. Bummer man. I hate when my comp isn't running properly.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -245
    Dolphins9954's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    10,029
    vCash:
    6256
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphan7 View Post
    Install AVG or Malewarebyte with Addblock plus. All these are free to download. Also consider restoring your system to a date prior to the infection, that has bailed me out a couple of times over the last couple years. You have to have your restore points set up though....I have mine set up to create a restore point everyday.

    AVG is the way to go. It's bailed me out quite a few times.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -246
    Dolphins9954's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    10,029
    vCash:
    6256
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by poornate View Post
    Somehow this picture will not leave me...



    It's one of those pictures that stays implanted into your brain.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -247
    poornate's Avatar
    We may die, but our actions are immortal

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2002
    Posts:
    7,337
    vCash:
    1048
    Loc:
    northern virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I was running NoScript and AdBlock and I got taken anyway... there is nothing in your much appreciated advise that i have not done except to run a Restore... the reason i have not done that is because I believe it is an EXE file and if I run a restore all that does is bury the file, not remove it from my system... i did manage to get HiJack This on my computer even with it crippled by infection... if I could just get that log posted where someone smarter than me could see it...
    Quote Quote  

  8. -248
    poornate's Avatar
    We may die, but our actions are immortal

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2002
    Posts:
    7,337
    vCash:
    1048
    Loc:
    northern virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post


    It's one of those pictures that stays implanted into your brain.
    ...it haunts my dreams...
    Quote Quote  

  9. -249
    DzakkH13's Avatar
    Winning is a Habit

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    3,746
    vCash:
    1254
    Loc:
    Flagstaff, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphin1972 Dolphins LogoJurassic WorldCam Wake 91
    It's been about a year since I posted my old pics and I saw a wave of new ones, so I thought I'd post some more. I read and browse through the Pofo a lot and I am going to try and post more, so I thought I'd put up some new pics of me and my family.


    Me and my son at his 2 year old birthday party. He is growing way too fast for me, lol.


    Us at the San Diego game this past year. It was hot as hell and to make it worse we lost. I am barely in the pic, you can see part of my jersey. My wife is next to me on the far left. My little brother Renaldo is in the JT jesery and next to him is my littlest brother Randall in the RB jersey. On the far right is my other younger brother Ryan and his girlfriend (very far right).


    This is my wife in Albuquerque, NM at the Gathering of Nations Pow Wow. We are both Native American. She is a mix of Kiowa Commanche and Navajo. I myself am full Navajo. My wife and her mother beaded and made her entire outfit. They are both very skilled at what they do.

    My entire family is Dolphins fans from my father to my brothers and sisters. My son is also a Dolphin fan and so will my future kids as well.

    Just thought I'd give you guys a little more info about me since I am going to try and post in the Pofo more often.


    - Hall of Fame Safety Rod Woodson on Dan Marino playing in today's NFL:
    "...the best quarterback I believe is Dan Marino..."
    "If he played with these rules, he'd throw for 100,000 yards."


    Twitter
    - https://twitter.com/ciscoholgate

    Quote Quote  

  10. -250
    poornate's Avatar
    We may die, but our actions are immortal

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2002
    Posts:
    7,337
    vCash:
    1048
    Loc:
    northern virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thanks for coming strong with the introduction... we are always happy to have new blood and new perspectives... -nate
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 01:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •