Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a Photo of Yourself

1. -41
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinFatale View Post
    Mofin what is the good looking woman with that pretty smile doing with you??? Come on how much did you cough up to have her join you in that pic???? LOL
    Believe me, whatever i have couldn't be enough. I'll never be the man she deserves, but she makes me try to be a better man everyday.

And Thanks
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    We may die, but our actions are immortal

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    northern virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MoFinz View Post
    Believe me, whatever i have couldn't be enough. I'll never be the man she deserves, but she makes me try to be a better man everyday.

And Thanks
    ... it's funny you said that... I almost had DK pictured perfect as well.... WZ... I really had you too... D7, for some reason you had glasses in my mind and i can't say that I had a real clear mental pic of you.... Mo.. You always looked like the damn mascot you had in your avatar... I really have enjoyed this thread... i like humanizing the place you know?
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."
    Quote Quote  

3. -43

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by poornate View Post
    ... it's funny you said that... I almost had DK pictured perfect as well.... WZ... I really had you too... D7, for some reason you had glasses in my mind and i can't say that I had a real clear mental pic of you.... Mo.. You always looked like the damn mascot you had in your avatar... I really have enjoyed this thread... i like humanizing the place you know?
    I agree. I also think it will help civilize the PoFo somewhat. I know when i can see a face instead of an avatar or sig in my head, it's more like talking with an old friend than some nameless faceless soulless entity on the internet.

Can we make it a rule that anyone posting in the PoFo must first post their pic in this thread?
    Quote Quote  

4. -44

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by poornate View Post
    ... it'll never happen... some of the resident "middle aged" 9th graders would be eliminated from the forum...
    And that's bad how? LOL
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Desert Dolphin

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tucson, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hey Nate - You're Good! I do wear glasses. I just took them off for the pic.

Players come and go, but I will always be a Miami Dolphins Fan first and foremost.

Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Desert Dolphin

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tucson, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I want to thank all those who have posted pics of themselves and their families. I really do think it brings a more personable feel to the POFO. Instead of arguing against a bunch of words and avatars and smily's, it helps to understand that there is a real human being on the other end, going through life just like everyone else, with hopes and dreams and family and opinions.

Everyone has wonderful pics and I had no ideas what any of you looked like.

But I kinda thought the Dark Knight would have been ...well......Darker.....for some reason.:wink:
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Defender of the Truth

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphan7 View Post
    I want to thank all those who have posted pics of themselves and their families. I really do think it brings a more personable feel to the POFO. Instead of arguing against a bunch of words and avatars and smily's, it helps to understand that there is a real human being on the other end, going through life just like everyone else, with hopes and dreams and family and opinions.

Everyone has wonderful pics and I had no ideas what any of you looked like.

But I kinda thought the Dark Knight would have been ...well......Darker.....for some reason.:wink:
    Never judge a book by it's cover!!!

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
    -Winston Churchill

All things being equal, when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
    -Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    Seer of Visions

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Weeki Wachee, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    http://www.finheaven.com/albu...&pictureid=179

This is me with the new lady in my life I met at Hallowscream(Busch Gardens)......(shhh, don't tell my wife)

Jay Fiedler can take his'n and lose to your'n.....or take your'n and lose to his'n.

Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFin View Post
    http://www.finheaven.com/albu...&pictureid=179

This is me with the new lady in my life I met at Hallowscream(Busch Gardens)......(shhh, don't tell my wife)
    I am pretty sure we used to work together at Office Depot.

And Dark Knight is a tough guy. He is so nice here, so I wasn't sure what to expect.
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    Seer of Visions

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Weeki Wachee, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardZest View Post
    I am pretty sure we used to work together at Office Depot.

And Dark Knight is a tough guy. He is so nice here, so I wasn't sure what to expect.
    No, I never worked at office depot, I had my own company for the last 15 years that I sold this year.
    Quote Quote