So everyone has been commenting about acquiring Anquan Boldin, something that I do not think is going to happen so instead I decided to list some of the free agent WRs for this coming year.
1) Roy Williams, UFA, Detroit Lions
2) Lee Evans, UFA, Buffalo Bills
3) Bobby Engram, UFA, Seattle Seahawks
4) T.J. Houshmandzadeh, UFA, Cincinnati Bengals
5) Desmond Clark, UFA, Chicago Bears
6) Devery Henderson, UFA, New Orleans Saints
7) Amani Toomer, UFA, New York Giants
Do you think that we have a chance at getting any of these guys? Obviously I doubt Williams, Evans, or Houshmandzadeh is an options, but what about any of the others? Do any of the others seem worth adding?