Recent events (presidental election lol) have prompted some members to go "political" in their sigs and avatars. While it might not seem like a big problem, it does lead to off topic conversation(s). This being the case, I'm posting this here and in the PoFo. Also as a courtesy, i'm giving members 7 days to fix it before we start handing out warnings/infractions etc. Also while we are on the subject of sigs/avatars other members have taken the liberty of using images that really belong in the ladies lounge, please change them for the same reasons.

If you have any questions about this, please use the questions forum or pm myself or another admin or moderator. Thank you guys.
Signatures and Avatars
Amended: February 16, 2007 - Avatars and signatures should not have any type of nudity or be too risque', nor are they to contain violence. Avatars must fit in with the family-oriented nature of the community, with no profanity, vulgarity, obscenity, nudity or suggestion of nudity. Thus, there should be no pictures, as stated above, in one's avatar or signature. However, images such as stated in the above may be posted in The Ladies Lounge.

Added: January 15, 2005 - You are permitted one photo per signature. Please keep the dimensions within the 400x300 pixel range and below 40k in size. Exceptions can be made if a signature is wider than 400 pixels, but much shorter than 300 pixels in height (a banner for example). Not only does this make for a sleeker, less congested forum, but it also helps visitors who are limited to 56K dialup connections. Added: January 23, 2006 The use of quotes from other members in your signature in a derogatory or inflammatory manner is not allowed. This creates bad feelings among fellow members, and is considered a personal attack. Added:14 February 2006 - Politically oriented Sig and Avatars are not permitted. This tends to distract from discussions, much as a sexually explicit one would. Videos are not allowed in sigs.