Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Video that could cost Obama the election

1. -1
    Dolphin Diva

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

The Video that could cost Obama the election

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/5411

You tube video of Barack Obama in Kenya supporting Raila Odinga, the election and violence afterwards.

This is more than bad judgment, this is scary. A Jacksonian who has done yeoman's work in substantiating Odinga's nefarious Arab ties and his hand in the ongoing violence that has all of Kenya in its barbaric clutches. Inconceivable horror. Gang raping little girls and boys as many as ten times. That's just the tip of the iceberg.

"Obama has had near-daily conversations with the U.S. Ambassador in Kenya or with opposition leader Raila Odinga. As of late this afternoon, before his rally in Rochester, N.H., Obama was trying to reach Kenyan President Kibaki."
    Obama's bias for his fellow Luo was so blatant that a Kenya government spokesman denounced Obama during his visit as Raila's "stooge."
    http://www.theodoresworld.net/archiv...and_his_c.html
    "Qui non intelligit aut discat aut taceat"
    Who does not understand should either learn, or be silent.

Douglas C. Branham, C.L.S., C.M.R.P.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hot as hell, South Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    For an undecided voter you seem to throw a lot of mud on Obama.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Dolphin Diva

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by swordfish54 View Post
    For an undecided voter you seem to throw a lot of mud on Obama.

Mr. Fish I don't believe in just following blindly. I want to know about the man who is going to be leading this country. I did the same thing with McCain before so there isn't alot more about him I need to find out.
    I am tired of defending myself on this. I can vote for whom I choose the same as you can or anyone else. My vote is VERY important to me and I want to know that I have made the right decision, not that I have jumped on a bandwagon of some sort.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Roanoke, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinFatale View Post
    http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/5411

You tube video of Barack Obama in Kenya supporting Raila Odinga, the election and violence afterwards.

http://www.theodoresworld.net/archiv...and_his_c.html

This is a lie and total BS. I saw no evidence of Obama supporting violence in Kenya.

Nice little propaganda video showing after election violence first then later playing back the pre-election coverage and then acting like things happened in reverse order.
    Born to fight. Trained to kill. Ready to die, but never will.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boone, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mr. Fish I don't believe in just following blindly. I want to know about the man who is going to be leading this country. I did the same thing with McCain before so there isn't alot more about him I need to find out.
    I am tired of defending myself on this. I can vote for whom I choose the same as you can or anyone else. My vote is VERY important to me and I want to know that I have made the right decision, not that I have jumped on a bandwagon of some sort.

By those standards then you should really be throwing it a Palin. Least known and seems to have quite a bit of skeletons you could post about. Troopergate....Librarygate.....Secessiongate.....and the list goes on.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boone, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr772 View Post
    This is a lie and total BS. I saw no evidence of Obama supporting violence in Kenya.

Nice little propaganda video showing after election violence first then later playing back the pre-election coverage and then acting like things happened in reverse order.

The beauty of editing.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Roanoke, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Why not do us all a favor and stop with the I'm undecided and can't find anything negative about McCain but this web site says Obama is a violent Muslim charade.

If you want to support McCain more power to you but don't act like you're ridding the fence when you're not.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hot as hell, South Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I haven't seen one post where you remotely criticize McCain. I truely don't care who you vote for, I'm just calling you out on your supposed 'undecided' stance. It's pretty clear what direction you lean and who you're rooting for. You keep linking articles that have no substance at all, they're just cheap attacks on Obama. Just seems desperate. I doubt you're fooling anybody by claiming you're undecided and then bashing the living day lights out of Obama and democrats. Nobody is buying it.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Seer of Visions

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Weeki Wachee, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Why indeed? Thats what Obama's supporters should be, but won't ask themselves.

They are too caught up in the cult of personality and the illusion this man is going to rain dollars down on them some how.

It seems Lincoln's famous quote has never been more true.

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time"
    Jay Fiedler can take his'n and lose to your'n.....or take your'n and lose to his'n.

Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Seer of Visions

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Weeki Wachee, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr772 View Post

He supported the man who supported it, he supported the man who pledged to place Kenya under Islamic law, he supported the man who pledged to end Kenya's cooperation with America on the war on terror.....this is not hard to figure out.
    Quote Quote