Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Simply Overmatched

1. -1
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Simply Overmatched

We'll see on Sunday night, but your team is really outmatched in this contest. The Bills have started to use Moulds a lot more like Terrel Owens in that they move him around and let him take advantage of his size over the middle. He's tough to tackle. Bobby Shaw and Josh Reed aren't speedsters, but they both run excellent routes and create great separation. Mark Cambell has been an animal at tight end. Oh yeah, and we have a pro bowl quarterback and running back. I really don't care what you guys do on defense, you don't have enough talent to hold the Bills to less than 30 points. I've seen a couple of threads indicating that the key to the game will be pressuring Bledsoe. Considering you sacked David Carr 0 times, good luck. The Bills O-line has been mauling people. Ricky Williams will have a good game, but you haven't even seen the best of the Bill's defense. In two snoozers, Lebeau has yet to show the whole playbook. Takeo might hurt someone, and Winfield and Milloy will pound your receivers. I wish you fins fans would be realistic about this. This will be an *** kicking.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Stuck in Jetsville

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    (yawn)
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Ruler of the Universe

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I've seen mostly reservation from Dolphan members on this board about the game.

The sad thing is that smack talkers such as this guy will not come around for their medicine when the game is over and the Dolphins have another W.

I'm tired of these smack talking beyatches already.
    After he laid out N.Y. Giants cover boy Frank Gifford and forced a fumble, "Concrete Charlie" Bednarik stood over Gifford's motionless body and emphatically declared.......

This game is over!
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    All-Pro Armchair QB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Indialantic, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    an *** kicking? nahhh....a close game, with the fins pulling it out at the end.

Dolphins 24-Bills 21
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Mad Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Crap, this guy has ruined it for me. I guess I won't go to the game now.:cry:
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Maria & LauRen Aha!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CT
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Simply Overmatched

tough for the Phins to live down the loss to the Texans, but if you can throw it away as relevant to Sunday's game, it is still the Phins at home in Sept. And our D always (see above) plays great in the heat.

Having said that, we will have to play great in all 3 areas to beat the Bills unless the Bills have a huge letdown by thinking they are too good to play hard - which I doubt. I expect a close game - something like 27-24; and honestly, not sure who will the 27
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ok Bills are great I admit it. Let me see you played New England and I'm sure Lawyer Milloy knows the hole deffense and the whole offense like the back of his hand. He was in New England's system what his whold career up until now. He knows what the defense is doing by the way they line up and what the offense is doing by the calls they make pre-snap and by the formations. And you played the Jags. Wow they are a real test considering they are rebuilding. Bills fans you better get serious. I don't care how great Moulds, Bledsoe and Henry are. Or you O-line for that matter. Miami's D is due a big game. Very due. So before you talk about how overmatched Miami is consider the teams you played. New England which won't beat Buffalo until Milloy retires or they switch there system and the Jags who are playing for a top 5 pick in the draft. You guys are great. 2 weeks into the season and you should just stop playing and just go to Houston already. You guys crack me up. Even if Miami loses which can happen they are in no way over matched. Get realistic or get lost Red Necks!!!
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Grand Cayman and Minneapolis, MN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    God this is getting really boring, are there posters from here that talk this drivel on other boards?? Is this a common occurence? Man I am getting very bored with crap other fans have to spout. man I understand a good debate on how a team is going to win or be beaten. Man don't they know what the phrase "Any Given Sunday" means??
    Support my Cause, 'Sleeping out to help Homeless Youth' by visiting www.firstgiving.com/paultyler and donating anything you can. I finished my three nights out in the snow! A couple pics, crappy blog and videos are on caymangolfer.spaces.live.com, check them out. It was a blast and makes me thankful I have a warm bed to live in everynight.

Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    right...so we played nobody our first 2 games and are 2-0, outscoring opponents 69-17(7 of those coming on second-teamers in garbage time).

you played nobody your first 2 games and our 1-1, outscoring opponents 41-31

nobody wins a ticket to the superbowl after only 2 weeks, we're just saying that the Bills look better than Miami right now...but hey, that's why they play the game
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    OOPS - I did it again!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    RSM, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If the Texans can beat the Dolphins, then the Dolphins can surely beat the Bills.

This is definately going to be a tough game, but if our defense steps up and plays like they are capable, then we should be able to get the W. After all, in spite of recent events, there must be a reason that the 'Phins are 3 point favorites.

I'm just excited that I'll finally be able to watch the game!
    Quote Quote