Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ever meet any current players playing today?

1. -1
    Parcells hater

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Deptford, New Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks

Ever meet any current players playing today?

Alright so the Marino thread got me thinking. Whats Ronnie or Ricky like? Or Zach or Jason? Or any Dolphins player today? I mean alot of people saying Marino is a jerk, some say hes a nice guy, I know I havent met any famous people at all, atleast I dont think. I know Gary Bracketts cousin, who got a ticket for the Super Bowl, but other then that nothing, My uncle ran into Dikembe Mutombo on an airplane to Atlanta, and went to the Eagles carnival. So does anyone have any stories about running into any current players playing today?
    Parcells has got to go!

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Impossible Is Nothing

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    PC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i talk to most players before the games and ronnie and ricky are just all around nice guys and will have a conversation with you... will allen swears alot and talks bad about the giants.. lol its kinda funny i once asked him what he thought about the giants and he said man f*** the giants i hope they get their a** whooped by dallas... oh yea and tedd ginn is a D**K.. any other questions cuz ive met alot
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Parcells hater

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Deptford, New Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    lmao what about Chambers? How was he? And JP, Zach, JT, and Channing? How is Ginn a d***?
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Impossible Is Nothing

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    PC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    ted ginn will just keep his headphones on and not even look at u or wave.. jt would just walk right past u and ignore you as well but zach is a cool guy that cant stop signing sutographs and will just keep talkin to the fans.. channing jokes around a lot and will make fun of u and chambers is cool as well and will talk with u
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Danish Fin Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Denmark
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I will probably never talk to a player from the NFL when I reside in Europe. But if I had to get the opportunity to meet a player one day, so it just should be Chris Chambers. He did seems like a real nice guy he is also enormously tough on the other side. One of my favorite NFL players working out for us. It was so sad to see we traded him away, I will never forget it.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    N.W. GA.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    right now i'm with my brother up here at Walter Reed Army Medical Center and this place gets a fair amount of celebrities who come here to meet and thank the wounded service members here,and because of that i've met some of the Colts defensive players to include Cato June right after they won the SB,and we've also met Shawn Merriman here,but no Dolphin players....we missed meeting Coach Shula and a few of his players from the 72 team by a few days here...that would've been awesome to have met them...i've also met Joe Gibbs here...
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami Gardens
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I get to see them every year at the draft party and various other events they do. I met Zach Thomas at the NFL experience last year and he was super nice. Him and JT never showed up at the draft party or anything so it was nice to finally meet him. Wes Welker was also super cool.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Punching Bag

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Shark city
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I actually got to play vs Bess when I was in High school he was a complete monster he played qb for skyline and had a good arm. We talked after the game and he was a real cool guy when he was younger sure he is the same way now.
    I also met Lynch when he played for Oak Tech he has to be the funniest guy in the NFL hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by CedarPhin View Post
    We've got to make HOF an honorary Crew member.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBeckHOF View Post
    I want no part of induction into your sinful little get-together you have here, squatting on internet bandwith that could be used in better, more productive ways.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Parcells hater

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Deptford, New Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wonder if Joey is a d***
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Parcells hater