Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 251 of 280 FirstFirst ... 246247248249250251252253254255256 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 2795

Thread: Official 76ers Thread

1. -2501
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Woj is the man as always. Love the trade. I'd say the Lakers are winning it all this year though. Didn't even get rid of Pau. ****ing stacked.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2502
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm a Nuggets fan and I like the deal too. I'll definitely miss Afflalo though. Not the offensive threat Iggy is, but he always plays really hard and is a good defender. Harrington you can expect to put up a few nice stat-lines here and there, but you can also expect him to be slow and play really bad defense.

EDIT: I thought those guys were going to Philly. Turns out they're headed to Orlando.
    Ladies and gentlemen, the next coach of our Miami Dolphins!

Quote Quote  

3. -2503
    Phins & Philly Sports

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by COphinphan89 View Post
    I'm a Nuggets fan and I like the deal too. I'll definitely miss Afflalo though. Not the offensive threat Iggy is, but he always plays really hard and is a good defender. Harrington you can expect to put up a few nice stat-lines here and there, but you can also expect him to be slow and play really bad defense.

EDIT: I thought those guys were going to Philly. Turns out they're headed to Orlando.
    I think Iggy will fit in perfectly with the Nuggets. He is a great defender that can fly in the open court. I'll be interested to see how he does in Denver.

Quote Quote  

4. -2504
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by COphinphan89 View Post

Afflalo's D won't be missed with Iggy. I'm curious to see what you guys are to do with Afflalo's spot. We've tried Iggy at the 2 a couple times and it never worked. Wilson Chandler at the 2 maybe? Either way, I think it's a good fit for Denver.
    Quote Quote  

5. -2505
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The season could be shaping up to be an exciting one for the first time in ages. I'm probably most excited for Turner, not Bynum. With Iggy and Lou gone, he's finally going to have the ball in his hands, and he's finally going to be given his shot. I have high hopes for him as the dominant ball handler on the team. Jrue also needs to take the next step. He has all the tools. And he too will be given a larger role on offense. Time for him to put it together as well. He's obviously a terrific defender, I'd like to see a little more consistency from him on that end though.

Will be interesting to see what happens with the 4. Hawes at the 4 isn't such a terrible idea as before with a center of Bynum's caliber. He can spread the floor to give Bynum room to work. He's also a great passer which is useful as he can do a lot of the same things Gasol did with setting up Bynum. But starting Thad with a Center that can actually rebound and play defense doesn't sound bad either. And then there's Lavoy.

And then there's the 3. Does Wright start? Or Richardson? I prefer Wright.

All this assuming the trade actually happens since it's not official yet.
    Quote Quote  

6. -2506
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by R&R Express View Post
    Woj is the man as always. Love the trade. I'd say the Lakers are winning it all this year though. Didn't even get rid of Pau. ****ing stacked.
    gotta dissagree with you on that r and r. lol... they will be in the finals but declaring them winners already?
    Quote Quote  

7. -2507
    Phins & Philly Sports

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallFin1 View Post
    gotta dissagree with you on that r and r. lol... they will be in the finals but declaring them winners already?
    It is too early, but he's got a point. When you have a foursome of Nash, Bryant, Gasol, and Howard, that's going to be really tough to deal with.
    Quote Quote  

8. -2508
    Phins & Philly Sports

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by R&R Express View Post
    The season could be shaping up to be an exciting one for the first time in ages. I'm probably most excited for Turner, not Bynum. With Iggy and Lou gone, he's finally going to have the ball in his hands, and he's finally going to be given his shot. I have high hopes for him as the dominant ball handler on the team. Jrue also needs to take the next step. He has all the tools. And he too will be given a larger role on offense. Time for him to put it together as well. He's obviously a terrific defender, I'd like to see a little more consistency from him on that end though.

Will be interesting to see what happens with the 4. Hawes at the 4 isn't such a terrible idea as before with a center of Bynum's caliber. He can spread the floor to give Bynum room to work. He's also a great passer which is useful as he can do a lot of the same things Gasol did with setting up Bynum. But starting Thad with a Center that can actually rebound and play defense doesn't sound bad either. And then there's Lavoy.

And then there's the 3. Does Wright start? Or Richardson? I prefer Wright.

All this assuming the trade actually happens since it's not official yet.
    I'm really excited for this season as well. This team has so much young talent, and I can't wait to see how it meshes. Turner finally got some playing time last year, but like you said he's going to be a very important part of the backcourt. Do you think they might move Turner to the 3?

If it's not Turner, I'll be interested to see who starts at SF. Young is definitely a possibility, but I would still like him to come off the bench. I would like Wright to start because he can give this team good shooting from the outside, which we know Iggy couldn't do a whole lot when he was here.

Bynum will definitely be the center of the offense, but I'm curious as how they're going to use him. It'll actually be nice to have a center that can go out and give you 20 and 12 on a nightly basis.

Bring on the season.
    Quote Quote  

9. -2509
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dream Songs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If Kobe and Nash have great seasons left in their tanks - or at least great post seasons - they're going to be difficult for Miami. LA still has to get through OKC, though. That team still hasn't peaked.
    Quote Quote  

10. -2510
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallFin1 View Post
    They're certainly going to be the favorites. Not a lock by any means. But gun to my head, I'm taking the Lakers. I think they realize with Nash and Kobe, that window is going to close fast. But, they are coached by Mike Brown as well, and as we all know, he's a terrible coach.
    Quote Quote