Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 259 of 279 FirstFirst ... 254255256257258259260261262263264 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 2785

Thread: Official 76ers Thread

1. -2581
    Phins & Philly Sports

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferretsquig View Post
    And yet another team enters the Wiggins derby. If he starts tearing it up at Kansas its gonna be hilarious watching teams fall over themselves to lose as many games as possible.
    I was having similar thoughts myself. The Sixers are starting from scratch, and hopefully they can do that with Wiggins. I don't think they'll get the #1 pick next year, but they should get a real good player.

Quote Quote  

2. -2582
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The Sixers are definitely tanking, which they should have done from the beginning instead of building first round exit playoff teams.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4
    Quote Quote  

3. -2583
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I like the trade for the 6ers...getting New Orleans 2014 1st in a much better draft seems like a great pull to me...and I like Noel also
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

4. -2584
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Sixers are definitely tanking for wiggins. If by some miracle they make the playoffs, their pick goes to miami. In this upcoming talent laden draft, they definitely want that pick.
    Quote Quote  

5. -2585

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i hope boston is tanking for a top 3 pick also in next years draft...bill simmons complaining about what boston got in return no guaranteed lotto picks for pierce garnett and rivers makes no sense to me...it's not like those players had any real high end value anyways...and who knows by 2016 or at least 2018 the nets core will be pretty old barring changes and we could well get a high lotto pick out of it...provided those 1's aren't protected...

it was time for boston to move on and rebuild...hell it was time last offseason
    Quote Quote  

6. -2586
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    i hope boston is tanking for a top 3 pick also in next years draft...bill simmons complaining about what boston got in return no guaranteed lotto picks for pierce garnett and rivers makes no sense to me...it's not like those players had any real high end value anyways...and who knows by 2016 or at least 2018 the nets core will be pretty old barring changes and we could well get a high lotto pick out of it...provided those 1's aren't protected...

it was time for boston to move on and rebuild...hell it was time last offseason
    I wouldn't be surprised if rondos traded real soon. Are u a bigger football or basketball fan? You do have hoops in your user name. Lol
    Quote Quote  

7. -2587
    Phins & Philly Sports

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by R&R Express View Post
    The Sixers are definitely tanking, which they should have done from the beginning instead of building first round exit playoff teams.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4
    Along with the draft picks they got, the Sixers also freed up a decent amount of money. I think they will go cheap and young to save the money to go along with the draft picks for next year when the draft and free agent classes are supposed to be much better than this year.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    Sixers are definitely tanking for wiggins. If by some miracle they make the playoffs, their pick goes to miami. In this upcoming talent laden draft, they definitely want that pick.
    Let me stop you right there, the Sixers are not making the playoffs. They probably won't even be close.
    Quote Quote  

8. -2588
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinsPhan11 View Post
    Along with the draft picks they got, the Sixers also freed up a decent amount of money. I think they will go cheap and young to save the money to go along with the draft picks for next year when the draft and free agent classes are supposed to be much better than this year.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Let me stop you right there, the Sixers are not making the playoffs. They probably won't even be close.

Yeah. I don't think there is a shot in hell they make the playoffs even though I think 6-8 are up for grabs. Boston will probably be out. Atlanta might be losing josh smith and who knows if the bucks look the same. Wouldn't be surprised to see Toronto or even Cleveland sneak in there. Depends what free agency holds. Probably should start an Nba free agency thread for the upcoming offseason. Lol
    Quote Quote  

9. -2589

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I wouldn't be surprised if rondos traded real soon. Are u a bigger football or basketball fan? You do have hoops in your user name. Lol
    football...i live nfl football...i can watch any pro game and be thoroughly entertained...that's not the case with basketball and hockey...unless it's the postseason then i can stomach em all...

and i wouldn't mind a rondo trade at all...that said this last version of the celtics beat the knicks in the postseason with rondo
    Quote Quote  

10. -2590

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah. I don't think there is a shot in hell they make the playoffs even though I think 6-8 are up for grabs. Boston will probably be out. Atlanta might be losing josh smith and who knows if the bucks look the same. Wouldn't be surprised to see Toronto or even Cleveland sneak in there. Depends what free agency holds. Probably should start an Nba free agency thread for the upcoming offseason. Lol
    i'm worried bostons gonna end up with josh smith...ainge seems to have this thing for him...why??? i don't know...he takes horrible shots at bad times and thinks he can shoot the 3...and isn't a great on ball defender...more athlete than anything else who could be nasty if he just cared...and he doesn't

hell no
    Quote Quote