Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 279 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 76ers Thread

1. -51
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMountain16 View Post
    I could see them trading Miller at mid-season. Where that would leave them in the off-season cap wise is beyond me.
    That would free up just over 10 million. And I do agree he will be gone. Alot of trade scenarios floating around regarding Miller and Dalembert.
    Last edited by Clipse; 12-22-2008 at 08:47 PM.
    Quote Quote  

2. -52
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uga3406 View Post
    1 thing about redd is that he is a free agent after the '09 season...r u sure u wanna trade for him...having redd,young,iggy all together..i think more or less speights is more a 4 then a 5 and young is more a 3...unless iggy goes which i doubt...young at 4 and speights at the 5 doesnt make sense and wouldnt work....bigger, physical teams would kill them on the boards....i like redd but i know it wont happen also if it did u need to get redd to agree to a new contract if and when he comes here i dont want some 1 hear for a yera and half thats not wroth it
    Of course they would make Redd agree to a new deal before bringing him in. As for Young playing the 4, he does play the 4 when we go to our small lineup. Our Small Lineup consists of Andre Miller/Royal Ivey at PG, Lou Williams at SG, Iggy/Rush at SF, Young at PF, and Brand/Speights at C. They use this small lineup alot, making the game very fast paced. Not like Young would be playing PF full time, just when we go to our small lineup.

We will get a good look as to how good Thad can play the 4. He's starting at the 4 tomorrow against arguably the best PF in the game in Kevin Garnett.
    Last edited by Clipse; 12-22-2008 at 09:27 PM.
    Quote Quote  

3. -53
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    princeton,nj
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by R&R_Express View Post
    Of course they would make Redd agree to a new deal before bringing him in. As for Young playing the 4, he does play the 4 when we go to our small lineup. Our Small Lineup consists of Andre Miller/Royal Ivey at PG, Lou Williams at SG, Iggy/Rush at SF, Young at PF, and Brand/Speights at C. They use this small lineup alot, making the game very fast paced. Not like Young would be playing PF full time, just when we go to our small lineup.

We will get a good look as to how good Thad can play the 4. He's starting at the 4 tomorrow against arguably the best PF in the game in Kevin Garnett.
    young started the year wel lbut has tailed off...if a move cna be made for redd i luv it...is this rumour or just fantasy u have heard about the trade

Quote Quote  

4. -54
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    young started the year wel lbut has tailed off...if a move cna be made for redd i luv it...is this rumour or just fantasy u have heard about the trade
    Rumor. Alot of teams would like Andre Miller because of his expiring contract that will free up over 10 million in cap space for them. The rumor I've heard has Miller and Dalembert gone and Redd, Villanueva, and possibly Ridnour coming in.

I've also heard alot of Bulls trade rumors involving Kirk Heinrich.

It's almost a guarantee Miller will be traded though. Dalembert might be traded as well, we would certainly drop off in the post defensively, but I can see us going for DeSagana Diop in Free Agency as well.
    Quote Quote  

5. -55
    Disgruntled

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Purgatory
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That would free up just over 10 million. And I do agree he will be gone. Alot of trade scenarios floating around regarding Miller and Dalembert.
    Whoever takes on Dalembert's contract should be fired on the spot.
    "I told the team 7-9 is mediocre, and mediocrity is not going to be accepted here" - Tony Sparano

"Well the cool breeze came on Tuesday, And the corn's a bumper crop
    And the fields are full of dancin' Full of singin' and romancin'
    The music never stopped." - Bob Weir

Quote Quote  

6. -56
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMountain16 View Post
    Whoever takes on Dalembert's contract should be fired on the spot.
    Alot of teams could use some good inside defense though, and that includes Milwaukee. Dalembert certainly brings that to the table.
    Quote Quote  

7. -57
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    princeton,nj
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rumor. Alot of teams would like Andre Miller because of his expiring contract that will free up over 10 million in cap space for them. The rumor I've heard has Miller and Dalembert gone and Redd, Villanueva, and possibly Ridnour coming in.

I've also heard alot of Bulls trade rumors involving Kirk Heinrich.

It's almost a guarantee Miller will be traded though. Dalembert might be traded as well, we would certainly drop off in the post defensively, but I can see us going for DeSagana Diop in Free Agency as well.
    i always liked ridnour. when he was at oregon i like his game....heinrich u cam keep, he is a waste besides lou will run the point next yr..man i would love redd is a sixers uniform....
    Quote Quote  

8. -58
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i always liked ridnour. when he was at oregon i like his game....heinrich u cam keep, he is a waste besides lou will run the point next yr..man i would love redd is a sixers uniform....
    I'll gladly take Heinrich. We need shooters and he is a pretty good one. Not to mention we would have no depth at PG behind Lou Williams. However, if we get Ridnour, then I'd have to agree, they can keep Heinrich.
    Quote Quote  

9. -59
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well, this Philly-Denver game sure is interesting... 16 lead changes and 9 ties..And it's only halftime. God, we'd have won so many more games if we could hit free throws... I mean come on, if our whole gameplan is based on attacking the rim, at least hit the damn free throws that come with that game plan...

On another note, lots of NBA analysts think there is a slight chance Ben Gordon returns to the Bulls next year. If he hits Free Agency, we HAVE to get this guy. I think I will probably retire as a 76ers fan if we don't make a very good effort to get this guy, whether by trade or in Free Agency. Heinrich could be available too. Gordon and Heinrich are 1st and 3rd in Chicago Bull's All Time 3 point shots made. We need to bring Gordon in baddd. We get Gordon, and we will without a doubt be the team everyone made us out to be after signing Brand.
    Last edited by Clipse; 12-27-2008 at 01:59 AM.
    Quote Quote  

10. -60
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    ...And 60% free throw shooting for the loss...

God this team is frustrating. Hurry up Offseason...

Note to DiLeo: Reggie Evans ****ing blows... Thad Young should not be starting at PF, how about try starting that beast, umm, whats his name? Oh yea, Mareese Speights for ****s sake...
    Quote Quote