Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 9 of 279 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 76ers Thread

1. -81
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by R&R_Express View Post
    Lol. Yes that was one hell of a shot by TP. Beating the Spurs on the road after coming back from a 21 point deficit would of really made me happy. Oh well. Great game though, Iggy was putting up some nasty dunks as well Not to mention that Oop to Young. Cannot wait to get Brand back so Young can go back to being our 6th man. Our bench has got to be one of the worst in the league.
    Anybody but Boston and Detroit

Quote Quote  

2. -82
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferretsquig View Post
    Every team could use some kind of post defense. Noone wants to pay 34 mil over the next three years for it. Especially when '10 is the year of Wade, Lebron, Bosh, Nash, Shaq, Joe Johnson, Ray Allen, Nowitzki, Richard Hamilton, Ginobili, etc...

And I wouldn't be so confident that Redd and Gordon are leaving their teams. Redd is going to take a look at that free agent list and think twice about opting out of his deal. Gordon is trapped.....the only team that'll show him the dollars is the Bulls, so he either takes the deal or agrees to a sign and trade. I'm not so sure the Bulls are going to be all that eager to let their best player walk.
    Redd isn't happy in Milwaukee. He won;t be staying. As for Gordon, he might be back, might not. Most analysts seem to think he won't be.
    Quote Quote  

3. -83
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wow. iguodala is playing lights out as of late. Put up 28 last night in the win vs. Houston. Dalembert still completely blows. Gets outplayed everygame by an 80 year old Theo Ratliff... Speights is a beast... 15 points, 8 boards, 4 blocks off the bench.
    Quote Quote  

4. -84
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    princeton,nj
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wow. iguodala is playing lights out as of late. Put up 28 last night in the win vs. Houston. Dalembert still completely blows. Gets outplayed everygame by an 80 year old Theo Ratliff... Speights is a beast... 15 points, 8 boards, 4 blocks off the bench.
    yes sam sucks big time, ratliff outplayed him and man speights is looking better by the day..young thou has been inconsistent, worry about him but i hope he turns out good....sam needs to go asap thanks billy king 4 giving him that nice contract, what a bum

Quote Quote  

5. -85
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uga3406 View Post
    yes sam sucks big time, ratliff outplayed him and man speights is looking better by the day..young thou has been inconsistent, worry about him but i hope he turns out good....sam needs to go asap thanks billy king 4 giving him that nice contract, what a bum
    I'm not worried at Young at all. He was playing great before he was put at PF. He just simply is not a PF, no idea why the coaching staff refuses to believe that...

On another note... Since when did Andre Miller develop a 3 point shot? Seems like he's hitting a 3 every night nowadays Another great night by Iggy with 20 and Miller with 28. Dalembert still blows... 3 rebounds by our starting Center...

On another note, 20 points by Redd, and 26 by Villanueva... Bring em in
    Last edited by Clipse; 01-08-2009 at 09:09 AM.
    Quote Quote  

6. -86
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    princeton,nj
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm not worried at Young at all. He was playing great before he was put at PF. He just simply is not a PF, no idea why the coaching staff refuses to believe that...

On another note... Since when did Andre Miller develop a 3 point shot? Seems like he's hitting a 3 every night nowadays Another great night by Iggy with 20 and Miller with 28. Dalembert still blows... 3 rebounds by our starting Center...

On another note, 20 points by Redd, and 26 by Villanueva... Bring em in

yeah all of a sudden miller is palying like a man possessed..time to get rid of him while he is hot...dalembert still sucks u r right..what a waste he is
    Quote Quote  

7. -87
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    yeah all of a sudden miller is palying like a man possessed..time to get rid of him while he is hot...dalembert still sucks u r right..what a waste he is
    I agree. I love Miller, but with SG such a big need, and this being Miller's last year under contract, not to mention Miller's age, we need to at least get something for him. Will hate to see him go though, one of the most underrated PG's of all time imo. Has been great his whole career.
    Quote Quote  

8. -88
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    princeton,nj
    Thanks / No Thanks
    do u know their record since brand went down..it seems they r playing much better without him..i bet they r 500 or better w/ him...i told a friend last night i think it was a mistake 2 get him...we wasted a lot of $ on him and he is here to stay..damm we have no luck
    Quote Quote  

9. -89
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    do u know their record since brand went down..it seems they r playing much better without him..i bet they r 500 or better w/ him...i told a friend last night i think it was a mistake 2 get him...we wasted a lot of $ on him and he is here to stay..damm we have no luck
    Playing better has nothing to do with Brand imo. We'd be even better with Brand starting. We're doing better because Iggy is back at SF, and is starting to show up. God, just imagine if Speights was starting at C right about now...
    Quote Quote  

10. -90
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Andre Miller still playing like a man possessed out there. Young with a great game. 3 straight wins for the Sixers.
    Quote Quote