Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need some advice

1. -11
    Why not us?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    York, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sell the PS3 and get the XBOX 360. PS3 has mostly has inferior ports of 360 games anyways. Unless you can't live without Metal Gear Solid. Then keep it.

2008 AFC EAST DIVISION CHAMPIONS!

Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    ps3 is a joke
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    G.O.A.T

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    why is ps3 a joke?? i dont get this i like playing both systems and i beat gears already and resistance i think is just as good if not better but gears had cooler weapons
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Churubusco, Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So, I decided to just get a 360 too, while keeping the PS3. Btw, Greatness do you have the new COD? I added you a long time ago, but we've never played lol.

Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Mark my words, I'll get mine

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by footballer View Post
    ps3 is a joke
    And Xbox is awesome right? Whatever, why is all this brand love. Look almost all of my friends except my best friend have a 360. I do get to play a lot of 360 and PS3 all the time. The online is free son and the PSN network is smooth as butter. Resistance 2 has 30v30 team death matches and I've never had any lag playing it online. I'd like to have both but I have a PS3 and I'm wayy more than happy I spent 600 bucks on it two years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan Dupree
    Writing good things about Zach Thomas is like writing good things about Jesus. I could write, but really every one knows.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    PS3 will not have as many "exclusives" as its predecessors ps1 and ps2. 360 has picked up tons of the contracts that ps2 and ps1 had. primarily, the final fantasy games.

and also, 360 is apparantly what they use for tournaments in madden.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolfan5000 View Post
    And Xbox is awesome right? Whatever, why is all this brand love. Look almost all of my friends except my best friend have a 360. I do get to play a lot of 360 and PS3 all the time. The online is free son and the PSN network is smooth as butter. Resistance 2 has 30v30 team death matches and I've never had any lag playing it online. I'd like to have both but I have a PS3 and I'm wayy more than happy I spent 600 bucks on it two years ago.
    its not brand love dawg. most gamers have a 360 kid, and thats the bottom line.
    wow, ps3 "home" looks fun.
    good luck with that.
    which systems sells the most o copies of any game that not an exclusive from the first party developer?
    do abit more research bud.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Predator in the Water

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In the water
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis34 View Post
    Okay, I was thinking that I might get an Xbox 360 for Christmas, mainly because almost all of my friends have one, and only of a few have a PS3, and I like to play online most of the time.

Now, I already have a PS3. Basically, I would play the same games and whatever. So, I was considering selling my PS3 to help get money for the 360, but I've bought alot of songs on Rock Band, so I feel that would be like a waste.

I could still do that though, I barely play Rock Band anymore.

Or, I could just get a 360 and have both. Which would be cool to have both, but I would probably end up playing only one of the systems 90% of the time. Plus, I wouldn't have any help for the 360 price, but it would be a Christmas present anyways, so why worry?
    What would you guys do?

by the way, I have a job, so if it were too expensive, I could help pay for some of it too.

If it weren't for my youngest son, I would have thrown away my Xbox 360 already....too many problems....I have now gone through 3 Xbox 360's. I am perfectly happy with my PS3.

Take it from me, if you can have both, go that route because you may regret replacing your PS3 later.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The xbox 360 is all about online like halo 3 cod 4 and bioshock. It has way better online play and it doesn't over heat unless u play it like 8 hours straight.

The ps3 has higher definition and has a built in blu ray. Games like resistance fall of man, haze, and metal gear 4 make it a great console.

But I personally think the 360 is the best because of its online with halo 3 and the online achievements u get. Cod 4 is a close second.

I own both.
    Quote Quote