Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Thomas Worship

1. -1
    ihaveprettyfeet

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Calgary Alberta
    Thanks / No Thanks

Donald Thomas Worship

On this site is un-called for..., just saying..., the guy has done..., um..., that's right nothing..., so before we have his bust made for the HOF...

Let's see exactly what we got..., because if he starts next year at G..., and that is no sure thing.... then he is still a Rook in my books... who walked on in University..., certainly he has not met his ceiling but really no one knows what we have here...

Carey could be helped by having soemone who knows waht he is doing next to him..., so don't be surprised if this is addressed in FA and/or the Draft...

I wouldn't write anything except that it is peeving me off how often I read about this guys heroics...
    Pastor stands up in Church from the pulpit and asks the congregation if they know what the resurrection is about? Small child in a pew puts his hands up and would like to answer, pastor asks the child to answer, Boy says "If the resurrection persists over 4 hours you have to call a doctor"
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Nevada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    How can you call him a bust already he had a solid game against the jets Week 1 then got hurt and is out for the season so i dont see how he is a bust the other RGs we have are a bust
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    ihaveprettyfeet

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Calgary Alberta
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by #1dolphinsfan View Post
    How can you call him a bust already he had a solid game against the jets Week 1 then got hurt and is out for the season so i dont see how he is a bust the other RGs we have are a bust
    Didn't call him a bust, re-read...,please...
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Nevada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rev kev View Post
    Didn't call him a bust, re-read...,please...
    Sorry i read that wrong
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    THE SACRIFICIAL DOLPHIN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lawrence, KS
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Im laughing at this thread because it came from nowhere.

But.....I do feel your point. Thomas does recieve a gang of credit for doing pretty much nothing. He let the Jet's defense push him so hard that it cracked his foot.

I think alot of people were impressed with the assessments given to him by such veterans such as Ferguson. The head coach loves the kid and I do expect for him to reclaim his position at guard next year during camps.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    ihaveprettyfeet

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Calgary Alberta
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by XXXSURTAINXXX View Post
    Im laughing at this thread because it came from nowhere.

But.....I do feel your point. Thomas does recieve a gang of credit for doing pretty much nothing. He let the Jet's defense push him so hard that it cracked his foot.

I think alot of people were impressed with the assessments given to him by such veterans such as Ferguson. The head coach loves the kid and I do expect for him to reclaim his position at guard next year during camps.
    Not From nowhere..., XXX i saw twice today people saying how Vernon would be immediately improved by Thomas play..., a Thomas who knows very little about his opposition... so this is all pure speculation... I hope the guy rocks but really do we know that...?
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    THE SACRIFICIAL DOLPHIN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lawrence, KS
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Not From nowhere..., XXX i saw twice today people saying how Vernon would be immediately improved by Thomas play..., a Thomas who knows very little about his opposition... so this is all pure speculation... I hope the guy rocks but really do we know that...?
    No we don't know that. Maybe because of Carey's preseason performance with Thomas by his side is what make people think his play would improve. Thomas was said to be a diamond in the rough. I think Sparano could polish him up if thats the case.

However, i would be mad if they picked up a stud Olineman or two in the draft. Especially if Pennington is with us as the starter next year. He could benefit from some outstanding protection....what u think?
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    On this site is un-called for..., just saying..., the guy has done..., um..., that's right nothing..., so before we have his bust made for the HOF...

Let's see exactly what we got..., because if he starts next year at G..., and that is no sure thing.... then he is still a Rook in my books... who walked on in University..., certainly he has not met his ceiling but really no one knows what we have here...

Carey could be helped by having soemone who knows waht he is doing next to him..., so don't be surprised if this is addressed in FA and/or the Draft...

I wouldn't write anything except that it is peeving me off how often I read about this guys heroics...
    Finally. I was saying the same thing after he got injured and everyone was talking about what a huge blow it was.

Didnt our line play improve immediately after he went down? Granted, the run blocking lately has been less than stellar, however didnt we break out with big running games vs. the Pats and Chargers AFTER this supposed future pro-bowler got injured?

Also, he seemed to be claiming it was a minor injury and that he could play soon after he was hurt. Seems fishy to me the team placed him on IR. I sense it was just a way to sit him for the rest of the year and get him some more practice later on before throwing him back out there.

But, now weeks later yet again everyone is talking about how great a player this guy is based of like one or two weeks of less than stellar play and a few articles written during camp. A couple guys that he lined up against talk about how strong he is and all of the sudden he is the steal of the year on our OL.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    ihaveprettyfeet

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Calgary Alberta
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVdolphan View Post
    Finally. I was saying the same thing after he got injured and everyone was talking about what a huge blow it was.

Didnt our line play improve immediately after he went down? Granted, the run blocking lately has been less than stellar, however didnt we break out with big running games vs. the Pats and Chargers AFTER this supposed future pro-bowler got injured?

Also, he seemed to be claiming it was a minor injury and that he could play soon after he was hurt. Seems fishy to me the team placed him on IR. I sense it was just a way to sit him for the rest of the year and get him some more practice later on before throwing him back out there.

But, now weeks later yet again everyone is talking about how great a player this guy is based of like one or two weeks of less than stellar play and a few articles written during camp. A couple guys that he lined up against talk about how strong he is and all of the sudden he is the steal of the year on our OL.
    I don't won't to hurt his ego (sorry if you are reading this Donald)but we all want a steal in the 7th round..., I think young Murphy could surge ahead next year from his opportunity to practice everyday..., and play time however limited..., we'll see...
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Season ticket Holder Sec 150

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cape Coral FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What are you guys talking about? He is a first ballot HOF and he also played though the whole second half after he duct taped his foot back on and no one noticed.
    Bench Henne - CHECK/UNCHECK/CHECK/UNCHECK
    Fire Henning - CHECK
    Fire Sparano - Extended - WTF???
    FIRE OR DEMOTE IRELAND - Extended -
    Fire David Lee - CHECK
    Fire Darren Rizzi
    And last, thanks Mr. Parcells and Ross for screwing up my team
    1-07-2011: Not renewing my season tickets
    Quote Quote