Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need A Madden 360 Dolphins Owner

1. -1
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Need A Madden 360 Dolphins Owner

Hello,

I am a member of an on-line Madden 09 football. We have just started a new season and our Dolphin owner dropped out, so I am looking for a replacement.

1) This leauge is a SIM leauge - meaning no cheezy on-line play. We play as close to real NFL football as possible. No running the same play over and over. No going for it on 4th down and 5 on your own 35 yard line. No running the no huddle offense in none 2 minute drill situations. Play like real NFL coaches would play.

2) The cost for the leauge is $15 per season, which is already paid in full by the owner that dropped out.

3) This Dolphin team also includes Roy Williams WR and Pacman Jones CB who were aquired via trade at the start of the season.

4) We play 2 league games per week

If you are intersted in playing with the Dolphins and feel that you can play SIM Madden Football, please PM me and we can set up a time to play a game, so I can explain a little more about the leauge. I could even play tonight if you want.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    I don't know about you, but I like it when people are idiots and go for it and 4th and 5. Makes it easier to win that way. How are you going to prevent people from doing this??

Btw, if some one runs the same play all the time then it should be pretty easy to shut him out, if you know anything about how to play the game it should be pretty easy to do. Its their own failure and a waste of 15$ on their part if they manage their games poorly.

SUPER EPIC TOUCHDOWN FAIL OF ALL TIME
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Actually, it is pretty easy to enforce. If you don't play SIM football you are out of the leauge.

Every year there are a few plays in Madden that are impossible to stop. Taking advantage of computer glitches is not SIM and boring to play against. It is obvious that the above poster is not material for our league.

Any others?
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Southern California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If I'm reading correctly, all you do is manage the team. And make trades, releases, signings. In which case, $15 is too much unless they are giving a good size prize.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nope....all the money is given back to the owners that make the playoffs, win playoff games, and the Super Bowl.

You are not just managing the team, you are playing Madden football games....in a SIM matter, meaning as close to real NFL game calling as you can. 2 games per week. Again, you are playing the video game, not computer SIMing.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Seattle
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wrong Forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Southern California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Oh ok, cause usually when I read SIM, it just means in a manner of simulating the game. But I don't understand how someone can play the game in which the trades are made against each other.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It is all on the on-line Madden league. Madden Leagues are new this year, which allows teams to make trades. For example, I could trade you Adrain Peterson for Ronnie Brown and Tedd Ginn Jr. The rest of this season, you'd have AP to play with....but not Brown and Ginn. Rosters are saved on XBOX live through our league.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    RI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    when he says sim he doesnt mean simulating games to their outcome, sim is a term that to my knowledge came from players in nfl 2k5, that game used a voting system so you knew who to avoid playing against. i was an "all sim" ranking player there because i played the game without abusing glitches, cheese plays, or other bs like running with your qb every play, nano blitzes, and abusing hurry up offense because you saw a player open that you missed and not giving your opponent time to react accordingly... to name a few. i found a good group of players who played fairly and it was great gaming. most people only care about their win loss record and will take any advantage they can and that ruins MY gaming experience. so i feel where this poster is coming from
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by John Biello View Post
    when he says sim he doesnt mean simulating games to their outcome, sim is a term that to my knowledge came from players in nfl 2k5, that game used a voting system so you knew who to avoid playing against. i was an "all sim" ranking player there because i played the game without abusing glitches, cheese plays, or other bs like running with your qb every play, nano blitzes, and abusing hurry up offense because you saw a player open that you missed and not giving your opponent time to react accordingly... to name a few. i found a good group of players who played fairly and it was great gaming. most people only care about their win loss record and will take any advantage they can and that ruins MY gaming experience. so i feel where this poster is coming from
    EXACTLY! You would be the perfect fit. Do you play Madden on XBOX360?
    Quote Quote